Семья Маркова

Snarlax

EX0vyZ_0PWgrsju4muf6ZC1gW31a-5AhJAC7o9ak

Босс - Нолан

Под Босс - Снар, Гаур, Джек Блэк

"Смерть - это решение всех проблем. Ни один человек - не проблема." - Иосиф Сталин

Our Mission

The Markov Family has recently come to Rockford as an elite and organized group of individuals dedicated to keeping their exposure low, and their body count high. Since the 1700's, which is about as long as the Russian Mafia has been around, the Markov Family hasn't changed its main goal, which is to kill anyone who disagrees with our family, and to recruit those who do. We are a family dedicated to professionalism, highly organized crime, and a family you can run home to, knowing that you will never have a family that protects you more than us.

Recruitment

In order to prevent the corrupt police presence in Rockford from noticing our recruitment tactics, we choose very random dates and times for new members. If you are able to access the deep web, and you are connected at the right times, you might catch our family's transmission for recruitment, and if not well... keep your face hidden and your doors locked.

Allies

As I have said before, the Markov Family has been successful without the continuous help of other criminals and gangs. Therefore, the Markov Family has, and will continue to refuse any long lasting partnership with any other family. This does not mean however, that help from the outside will always be denied. Short term assistance is always welcome, but we have seen what long term partnership has done to other family's, and we are not willing to lose our hard work now.

До следующего раза товарищи Семья Маркова

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

• 2 weeks later...

I would be glad to help.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Любые установленные дни обучения?

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 1 month later...

сука бля

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png