I Am Sorry :(

Mr Change

Steam Name: Logical Coconuts

Ingame Name: its been so long i cant remember

SteamID: https://store.steampowered.com/

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that Banned you: Trooper Saultter

Reason for Ban:Staf Diss, FailRP, x5 Terrorsm

Dispute: I was banned from this server over 2 years ago and i am a diferent person now then i was then. I am deeply sorry for how i acted on this server. at the time i was banned this was my favorite server. i have missed this server deeply. i was hoping that i could be granted a 2nd chance i would like to come back to this server to show i have changed. I know that the things i did were very bad but i think that it is time to forgive and move past this.

Thank you for your time had a nice day. :)

Edited by Mr Change

What does x5 Terrorism even mean?

I think I know.

Either he was a member of the gang that made them selves Allah bombers who did terrorism acts and roleplayed suicide bombing and stuff on PRP, which made valk mad as some terorrism happened in UK at the time. They did it at different locations so thats the 5x

Or he did /advert terror and killed 5 people

I think I know.

Either he was a member of the gang that made them selves Allah bombers who did terrorism acts and roleplayed suicide bombing and stuff on PRP, which made valk mad as some terorrism happened in UK at the time. They did it at different locations so thats the 5x

Or he did /advert terror and killed 5 people

Ah I see, +\- Support I wouldn’t mind seeing some Counter-Terrorism ops if roleplayed correctly but not if it’s just adverting and mindlessly shooting, either way this appeal doesn’t go into much detail.