Mercinary Devision (U.C.)/ Info/ History/ Recruitment

The Nowhere Man

I'm not 100% how to make something like this so if I make a mistake be sure to tell me, please n thanks.

First off, for anybody who doesent know I am the leader of tno, so if anybody has issues with TNO make sure to come to me first. 

If you want to join message me on steam (LINK IS ON MY FORUMS ACCOUNT PAGE) and I'll respond as soon as possible. If you want to join just message me "tno join request" or something close to that.

I'm sure most of you know TNO is one of the strongest clans on the server.. We faced against the Yuki's, Gambino's, and Epic army, I'm guessing you guys are smart enough to know where all of them are right now (Except Umbrella Corp, they did hurt tno's pretty bad when we had issues).. We will DECENTLY miss our former leader Godzilla, which formed and ran the clan for about half a year, he has only left recently, leaving me in charge along with MiKeY to help out with other issues. You may not like me and I'm sorry for that, but please only take it out on me in game on rp and not on forums stuff (like saying things I make is bad or going against suggestions just because you have a personal issue with me).

I'm hoping this to become a decently sized/ main TNO discussion page so, comment away..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS NO LONGER A TNO DISCUSSION PAGE. WE ARE WITH UC NOW AND THIS IS ABOUT OUR DEVISION. SAME RULES APPLY BUT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME WITH SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. (just replace tno with mercenary dev. and it would be the same)

(4/24/2018)-- Godzilla has betrayed TNO and is trying to take it back over, he decided to come back, and he banned me straight away.. the first time he came back he just rdm'd and nlr'd the hell out of us multiple times and attacked cops right outside our base so they'd raid us. He keeps telling people im trying to sell out TNO.. I dont even know how or WHY I'd do that when Ive been in TNO for so long... I'm not sure if this breaks some kind of rule but maybe when people start leaving tno he'll have learned his lesson.. this is most likely the end of tno. Thanks godzilla.

Update: Most of us have switched to umbrella corp, Leaving tony as the leader of TNO because Godzilla is never on and probably wont be. Whoever doesent like me I'm hoping to start fresh now that TNO is mostly dead. I've heard they were trying  to recruit new people but they're just turning into the bad side of the yukis, which if you don't know will be a major issue if they succeed... If you're looking for a group i'd be happy to take you in as long as you aren't too mingy and are decently active.. I'm on almost every day..

4/27/18 - Tno is dead at this point, the whole discord is gone and there are only 1-2 people active anymore in tno. Godzilla brought this on himself, it was fun while it lasted. But MD-UC is still going pretty well.

6/15/18-- Godzilla "CAME BACK FROM THE ARMY" after about 2 months of him playing tf2 on do not disturb, He's recruited Literally the mingiest players and gave them high ranks just to feed their childlike hunger for power.. (mostly because they are all small children lmao)

Edited by The Nowhere Man
new info

How big are you guys now? Like 15 active members something like that?

we've got about 50 in the discord but they're all active at way different times.. there are normally about 10 online at the same time on a good day. (on the server) But we do have a wide range of time zones so... thats a thing.

we've got about 50 in the discord but they're all active at way different times.. there are normally about 10 online at the same time on a good day. (on the server) But we do have a wide range of time zones so... thats a thing.

jk we got dabbed on by Godzilla so the number is down by like 3 for our specific part.. if you take all of umbrella corp its about +6,7 on at a time.

• 1 month later...

i am not trying to show any disrespect but if i am right i believe us yukis made you tnos hide in fear most of the time + i killed like your whole clan while they were on soo,  as far as UC  i think they are really good players but  i do believe when you guys want some one banned  you guys save  past recordings of the persons  and release a report on them 2-3 weeks later that is my only problem with  Umbrella corp

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

i am not trying to show any disrespect but if i am right i believe us yukis made you tnos hide in fear most of the time + i killed like your whole clan while they were on soo,  as far as UC  i think they are really good players but  i do believe when you guys want some one banned  you guys save  past recordings of the persons  and release a report on them 2-3 weeks later that is my only problem with  Umbrella corp

WRONG, those report were reported a day later

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 3:54 PM, The Nowhere Man said:

Dang 

On 4/24/2018 at 3:54 PM, The Nowhere Man said:

Wow

On 6/15/2018 at 10:02 PM, Hannah King said:

the only time you guys have killed tno's is during admin sits or by raiding multiple times within a few mins or calling a truce and then attacking. calling a truce and attacking was your favorite thing to do

• Laughing 1