Please Read

Nolan

Please Read

As you may know it seems like police are just shot at every-time they get involved with something cops are always dead. This is not okay my dream is to see when somebody is pulled over they just dont just shoot the police because of a fine. I love to see the RP traffic stops ect. This is not saying you cant shoot at police but it has gotten out of control and I feel like if everyone can realize that this is a problem then we can maybe not shoot at cops as soon as you get out of the car in a 10-80 ect. Please increase the RP and enjoy you time thank you. 

Edited by Nolan Taylor
  • Like 2

yes i do a agree and i will try my hardest unless if i am in a stolen car too not do as much shoot outs not only ruins the rp of traffic stops but must be but must be not fun for the pd as i am a yuki i can say we do start almost all the shoot outs, but we have pd always targeting one of our family members and ill take the bullet for my family like they would do for me 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

i will talk too asuna about it we need too end this whole swat beef thing maybe let us join at the next pd meeting and lets figure everything out with swat in a non bad way like talking in good matters no fighting at all

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin

But TBH when somebody says Yuki you can expect a body on the ground and if you guys can limit that you wont have that problem. 

I agree, it will increase the actual roleplay. The Yukis shoudn't just start shooting if they get a simple fine, or a traffic stop. In aggravates the entire PD and other departments because they have to drop everything and respond to a shootout. It will also make everyone keep an eye on the Yukis.

i will talk too asuna about it we need too end this whole swat beef thing maybe let us join at the next pd meeting and lets figure everything out with swat in a non bad way like talking in good matters no fighting at all

I will make sure that SWAT and Yukis don't fight. The last thing I want is tension between SWAT and Yukis.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Please Read

As you may know it seems like police are just shot at every-time they get involved with something cops are always dead. This is not okay my dream is to see when somebody is pulled over they just dont just shoot the police because of a fine. I love to see the RP traffic stops ect. This is not saying you cant shoot at police but it has gotten out of control and I feel like if everyone can realize that this is a problem then we can maybe not shoot at cops as soon as e get out of the car in a 10-80 ect. Please increase the RP and enjoy you time thank you. 

yes thank you. I always usually get fined down at a traffic stop. So annoying

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

While I might shoot and run from cops alot, its only for your enjoyment everyone. I do try to RP as much as possible, but it makes it hard for me, nolan, toxic and noone to do so when we are constantly busy with something. We realize it can be very quiet at times, which is why management is a bit more violent then usual

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

But TBH when somebody says Yuki you can expect a body on the ground and if you guys can limit that you wont have that problem. 

You’re right. Okay . We will have a talk with Asuna today. I understand the Yukis are a main problem with this. I also enjoy the roleplay because I get to do my soverign citizen act. 

Understood.

I agree, it will increase the actual roleplay. The Yukis shoudn't just start shooting if they get a simple fine, or a traffic stop. In aggravates the entire PD and other departments because they have to drop everything and respond to a shootout. It will also make everyone keep an eye on the Yukis.

I will make sure that SWAT and Yukis don't fight. The last thing I want is tension between SWAT and Yukis.

At the end of the day, your right. But how about y’all respond to those 20 money silos in the blood base than deal with us  ;D XD

Edited by Fame

• Head Admin

Understood.

At the end of the day, your right. But how about y’all respond to those 20 money silos in the blood base than deal with us  ;D XD

You're on :)

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Aye I RP what are you talking about check state troopers where gaur smoked us

Edited by Nolan

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I love that this is gonna be settled but its not just the yukis its mainly every criminal we come across. We can't do a traffic stop without it turning in a 10-80 its impossible then we got some cops who don't know how to identify code red and just shot whenever they want. Its becoming a big issue and I for 1 think it needs to be dealt with.

Agreed, but at least I pull over and when I realize I did something really bad i just run...

The best way to fix this would be to add a rule or you could use the FearRP rule because no one would just shoot a cop randomly without the fear of the cop somehow fighting back or being wanted. Or maybe longer jail time.

Btw I had a stroke trying to read this XD

Edited by Abel

Another problem I've found is when PD pull someone over and is mid traffic stop, 9 times out of 10 if there's a car coming toward your traffic stop it's there just to ram into your car or shout something going past. (Especially if they're in a pursuit) Usually lead to one of two things, the person being pulled over starts saying how you should go after them instead of continuing the traffic stop or you go after the person that rammed you and leave the traffic stop and just end any RP that was happening there and then.

Either way it essentially puts an end to the rp of the traffic stop and it's something that I'd like to see a whole lot less of.

-Stevemundo/Winter

Edited by Winter Contingency
spelling and whatnot

Another problem I've found is when PD pull someone over and is mid traffic stop, 9 times out of 10 if there's a car coming toward your traffic stop it's there just to ram into your car or shout something going past. (Especially if they're in a pursuit) Usually lead to one of two things, the person being pulled over starts saying how you should go after them instead of continuing the traffic stop or you go after the person that rammed you and leave the traffic stop and just end any RP that was happening there and then.

Either way it essentially puts an end to the rp of the traffic stop and it's something that I'd like to see a whole lot less of.

-Stevemundo/Winter

give me names and I will make their cars explode but I hear ya I've seen it to its annoying af

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

While I might shoot and run from cops alot, its only for your enjoyment everyone. I do try to RP as much as possible, but it makes it hard for me, nolan, toxic and noone to do so when we are constantly busy with something. We realize it can be very quiet at times, which is why management is a bit more violent then usual

you speak the same languageas me

PQC4yob.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Story time...a car drives into the opposite lane and crashes into me. I attempt a pullover. Vehicle pulls over. Before I could identify myself and tell the driver why they are being pulled over. Two people come out of the car and just shoot at me and goes to my dead body and says "This is why you shouldn't pull us over." I'm sick and tired of all of this because I'm over here trying to RP a traffic stop while these people just jump out with weapons and shoots me down. OVER A SIMPLE/MINOR traffic violation.....i'm done.

• Thanks 1

Story time...a car drives into the opposite lane and crashes into me. I attempt a pullover. Vehicle pulls over. Before I could identify myself and tell the driver why they are being pulled over. Two people come out of the car and just shoot at me and goes to my dead body and says "This is why you shouldn't pull us over." I'm sick and tired of all of this because I'm over here trying to RP a traffic stop while these people just jump out with weapons and shoots me down. OVER A SIMPLE/MINOR traffic violation.....i'm done.

Its becoming more like a deathmatch kinda server instead of policerp. Shooting cops without rping. smh

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Its becoming more like a deathmatch kinda server instead of policerp. Shooting cops without rping. smh

Yea leave the RDM to MilitaryRP buddy.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief