TO ALL GOVERNMENT

Nolan

NLR of Government Jobs

Police are no longer to be called again after they died you must wait the 3 min that was placed in the MOTD. If you go back you can be punished for NLR. 

This has been put in place to be fair on criminal classes that way they are not just always killed in bank raids ect. 

THIS CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME 

-Commissioner Nolan

Edited by Nolan Taylor

Can we talk about Secret Service NLr because we re spawn in the top of spawn and several complications can arise from this

Edited by th3watchful

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Thank you so much Nolan you don’t know what this means to all criminals 

This is seriously a huge step 

Amazing work.

Can we talk about Secret Service NLr because we re spawn in the top of spawn and several complications can arise from this

just because you spawn in spawn doesn’t mean anything. If you’re at the top of spawn and you die just don’t go to the top of spawn for 3 minutes 

Amazing work.

just because you spawn in spawn doesn’t mean anything. If you’re at the top of spawn and you die just don’t go to the top of spawn for 3 minutes 

we re spawn at the top of spawn

SCPRP Head of Staff

Amazing work.

we re spawn at the top of spawn

well call staff and ask them if they wanna chill 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

well call staff and ask them if they wanna chill 

I'm more referring to the fact that someone attempting to assassinate the Pres sees like 3-4 ss agents on and opens the door to start shooting and we defend ourselves then they call NLr. I want to be able to have Secret Service own the doors of the room where we spawn so we can lock it until NLr is over

SCPRP Head of Staff

I'm more referring to the fact that someone attempting to assassinate the Pres sees like 3-4 ss agents on and opens the door to start shooting and we defend ourselves then they call NLr. I want to be able to have Secret Service own the doors of the room where we spawn so we can lock it until NLr is over

I hear what your saying bud but there's really no reason for them to go to the roof unless he goes up which just hit f1 simple and they can't kill you with your hands up and you tell then nlr 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I hear what your saying bud but there's really no reason for them to go to the roof unless he goes up which just hit f1 simple and they can't kill you with your hands up and you tell then nlr 

you are mistaken. We spawn on the same floor as presidents office not the roof. And I wouldn't hit f1 I would just lock the door which is why I'm asking for door ownership to change from FBI to secret service

SCPRP Head of Staff

you are mistaken. We spawn on the same floor as presidents office not the roof. And I wouldn't hit f1 I would just lock the door which is why I'm asking for door ownership to change from FBI to secret service

just stay in the same room you spawn in, or, suggest a different spawn 

this has happened to me over 5 times even when I am telling them that I am waiting my NLR. Also some agents may break nlr bc thy are so close to possible assasinations. 

SS can lock the FBI doors

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 1 month later...

Amazing work.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...