Sign in to follow this  
Link

GRU Informational

11 posts in this topic

Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye (GRU)

Russian Intelligence Agency

The Russian Intelligence Agency (GRU) is one of the most elite scouting regiments in the Russian Army. They are used in the front lines to retrieve intel of important targets whereabouts and information that is crucial to the success of the Russian Army. In order to keep up with their speed, they are assigned United States grade weapons for their lightweight build, but powerful kick. With these weapons if used correctly, a well trained gunman or marksman can take down groups of enemies within seconds. Don’t underestimate the power of the GRU.

-Requirements to Join-

In order to join the GRU, you have to be in the Russian Army, and currently hold a rank of Sergeant Major or higher. You must spend 2 days in combat (48 hours UTime), as well as being known to be a responsible and good leader for your fellow troopers and brothers.

-How can I join?-

You can join the GRU by being trained in game. If you don’t make it, or haven’t been able to find a trainer, you can apply on the forums with the format given below. If you wish to apply, make sure that you have reached all necessary requirements. If you apply, and it has been found that you don’t reach all requirements necessary then you will be automatically denied by the Russian Army Commander, or the Russian General.

-Any more information?-

GRU won’t be a new faction or anything you can join. You won’t obtain any special ranks from joining, you won’t get any sort of reason to join it besides getting more jobs to join if you wish to join a specific job such as a Marksman class if it is full, or a medic class when also not available.

APPLYING

Please put your answers in, as the normal font and color. Avoid making your answers bold.

What is your in-game name?

What is your steam name?

What is your SteamID?

How much time do you have in-game?

What is your rank?

Why do you want to join GRU?

Why should we pick you over other players?What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Copying the SZ 104th are you?

there is no copying here you are all Russian and I approved this.

Edited by Alsher8

But I don't like sharing 

Nah kidding it's a great idea and I think others should use it

Edited by GamerGuy

So if I join? I'm still apart of the RU army or in a different factions?

You're still apart of RU Army. 

Can a list of qualified GRU Trainers be added to this document?

Can a list of qualified GRU Trainers be added to this document?

Training is required by a COL or higher

Will I be able to join if I am in the Spetsnaz or will I have to transfer back to the RU Core?