1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Admiral Yularen
2. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? One of the reasons i think i should get Grand Admiral is because of my experience and dedication towards the Naval Crew, iv'e been apart of the Naval (not as a reserve) for around 3-4 months now and i have put a lot of effort and work in making sure i am who and the rank i am today, but i see an opportunity to make change to make Naval Crew and the Clone even better then they were before. I have what it takes to become the Grand Admiral from being Grand Admiral on the old Star Wars RP server and being the First GOA on Military RP, I have made many mistakes in my past as Grand Admiral on the old Star Wars RP server and i have learned from them and that has made me a better person and a more of a insight to dealing with intense situations that might pop up as Grand Admiral. I may not be the most active person on the server (because of collage) but that doesn't mean i cant make changes and the ship/base a better place for the Clone,Jedi,Fleet and visitors that we may get. If i was accepted into the Grand Admiral Spot i would put in a lot of effort into making sure that everyone has a safe and amazing time while playing the Star Wars RP server, How may i do this?, well i would do this by making sure that 5th Fleet are 100% trained in Fleet Protection and Policing, i would also make sure that the Medical Battalion is 100% and knows the rules of Medical RP and Medical Serious RP. (Basically making sure that the battalion that should be Serious RP are Serious RP).
Secondly if i was given the rank of Grand Admiral i would make sure that the Internal Affairs project i am working on is 100% and brought into the server to make sure that the Officers, Commanders, Naval Officers and Generals will have a fair case against them if they were to be reported and everyone will be investigated. Another thing i will be working (Kinda am already) is working with the Jedi High Command and making sure that each of their Lore Masters/Padawans are fully trained and taut how to lead troopers in their battalion. I would also be working with Yoda to make sure that the Jedi's stay within their rules and our rules with being on the Base/Venator (cause some times they are problems with Jedi and Troopers causing problems). Thirdly i would be working with the Grand General and General to make sure that they are acting mature and sensible while leading and training and to make sure that are fully trained and know how to handle 75% of most situations, this will also be the same for Venator Crew as well.
Overall if i was given Grand Admiral i would work with my First Admiral and Admirals to make sure that everyone is running smoothly while i am in command and on base/ship.
3. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of the Grand Admiral is to make sure that all the Admirals, Chiefs and Naval Commanders are completing their tasks within the bridge and to make sure that the troopers have a safe flight and time on the Venator/base. Another purpose of the Grand Admiral is to over watch and supervise the Commanders and Generals to make sure they are doing their job and to make sure that they are acting at their best and being professional at all times. The Grand Admiral would be dealing with with complaints that nobody else can handle (GEN+) and (Admiral+), the Grand Admiral is the last one in the ranking structure so it must be important to go to the Grand Admiral.
4. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe i should be trusted with the rank of Admiral because of my past experience with being a Grand Admiral and being the General of the Army on Military and being apart of the Community for a long time (I might be one of the oldest players that still play), as well why would try so hard to get to where i am today to throw it right out of the window.
5. How often can you be Online? :
(ALL IN GMT TIME ZONES)
MONDAY = N/A
TUESDAY = N/A
WEDNESDAY = N/A
THURSDAY = 9pm - 2am (SOMETIMES)
FRIDAY = 9pm -3am (SOMETIMES)
SATURDAY = 7pm - 3am
SUNDAY = 7pm - 12am
6. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : N/A
Thanks for Reading
-Admiral Yularen (Hotshot)