1. What is your in-game name?: General Richard
2. What is your steam name?: Friendly Russian [GL]
3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:61220220
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I have been staff on darkrp and star warsrp servers. Most of the communities have closed.
5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3rd of December 2017.
6. What date did you make your forums account? December 6, 2017.
7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Superadmin
8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0
9. Have you donated? Yes I have
10. What rank are you applying for? Head admin
11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it and used it a lot of times.
12. Timezone: EET/EEST (GMT +2.00)
13. Permission (Admin+ need this): John, Mikedagamer, Scheffer, Carpenter, Samm and Danny Muller.
14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Time for my third application this time it is a higher possition that has alot more responsibilities and also higher authority. I will most likely repeat a lot of the things that I have said in my previous applications but that will always happen in these applications. As a head admin I will be able to use alot more commands and also have access to review player complaints and ban appeals. As a head admin i would be part of the senior management team which is a really big responsibility. Also as a head admin I would lead the staff team with John and Scheffer I have been with this community for a pretty long time so i think that I am ready to take my next step to head admin. Also as a head admin I would have a lot more ulx commands. As a head admin I would have to help lower staff members more for example I could train new staff members to being staff and make sure they understand all the rules of being a staff member and I could resolve problems within the staff team. Head admin is required to be fluent in server rules which is basic knowledge and after being staff for a long time I know every rule like the back of my hand. After being a staff member for about 11 months I have learned a lot of things about being a staff member because when I became staff member i didn’t have the best experience but these days I know how to deal with any important situation. I try to be as active as I can on the server but because of my timezone I can’t be active on most weekdays. I have never had a staff report on me which shows that I will do sits professionally and also I don’t do things that I am not supposed to do like modify drones or spawn in something that I shouldn’t because I want to show other staff members that being staff means you have to be a role model. I would be able to punish people that have done something really bad like ddos threats or hacking because currently as a superadmin I can minge them but in certain cases i think a ban would work better even though I don’t think that banning people is necesary in most cases because then minge command would be useless even though it isn’t. Sometimes if there is a player that is being a repeat offender and breaks rules every time he gets unminged then I believe that a short ban would bet okay. If I had the rank of head admin I could help people that need senior management team’s help either in teamspeak or forums or ingame, I believe that a senior management team member needs to be friendly and helpful to every player that needs help. I have good leadership skills and I also believe that I know how to handle pretty much any case without any problems. Sometimes i see a staff member who is struggling with a case and I help them out. I try to be a calm and professional individual. I want to be a person that you can approach easily and ask any sort of question you have and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities. I currently have over 3080 hours on gmod because of that I know the game well and most of my time ingame I have been in roleplaying servers because I enjoy roleplaying. These days I don’t really need to have the staff handbook open because I pretty much know all of the punishments and rules that are currently inplace and I will inform a staff member of the staff handbook rules if they forget something. I am really dedicated to this community because when I first joined I found out that there are a lot of amazing people in the community and I was greeted instantly when I joined the server. I am currently a general in the russian military and because of that I have really good leadership skills and I also have a good temper. I always try to find ways to improve the quality of roleplaying in the russian military. I have seen my fair share of minges on the server and I know how to handle them accordingly. I will never be angry at someone and I won’t hold grudges. Even if someone that I don’t like requires my help I will help them. I never will be biased in a sit because that would just show that i am not professional. I rarely get angry and I try to stay positive, I hate being toxic and disrespectful and I can’t stand people who are toxic because they are pretty much the people who are ruining communities and making people feel unwelcome. The server and the community keeps growing and because of that the community constantly need more staff members and dedicated players. Staffing isn’t new to me because I used to be staff on other servers but most of them were servers that weren’t serious at all, so I didn’t really get the best staffing experience there. I put a lot of pride into my work. I try to be as honest as I can because I don’t like lying and I also don’t like liars. I know that people can sometimes be mingy when they are on the server when there isn’t many people on. I never minge even if there is a small amount of people on because if then a new player came to the server he probably wouldn’t like to see people minge. I want to be a bigger influence on the server even though I am already a superadmin but if i became head admin that would mean I could help the server out a lot more. It is very sad to see staff members that are minging on the server. I try my best to get evidence of it but because of my computer that is sometimes hard. I try to interact with new people when they come on the server by being their DI even though I am a general. Trying to interact with new people is really important because then they might stay on the server and keep playing. The number one thing that I do not want to see is toxicity because sometimes new players come on to the server and then they see people arguing and they think that the server is full of toxic people. I try to stop people from arguing in ooc and i tell them to take it to the pms or stop. I try to help militaryrp by stopping rule breakers and toxic individuals from spreading toxicity. I will be looking forward to working with other SMT members and helping the community out more. I try to be funny and positive so that people would have a good time while playing on the server because no one wants to play on a server that isn’t fun while still being serious. Gaminglight has become a significant part of my life which is pretty funny if you think about it but it’s still true. I used to play on serious militaryrp servers but they most of the times weren’t really fun and then I found Gaminglights militaryrp and I found it really fun because of the different branches that it had. Even after playing militaryrp for an extended period of time I don’t get bored of it. I would like to thank you for reading this if you did.
15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first start of by bringing the player to an area that doesn’t disturb other people’s rp. Then I would bring a person that the RDMer killed so that I know what happened or what could be the motive behind him killing people. I would check logs and see how many people he killed to verify that it was mass RDM. If the person started cursing at me or the other player, I would try to calm him down. If calming him down doesn’t work then I would gag the person and tell him to calm down and explain to him that RDMing people is not allowed and that is a serious rule break, I would then ungag the person to let him say what he has to say about it. If the person shows sings of regret, I would warn him for mass RDM and reduce the minge time by little because he still broke a rule that I as a staff member have to enforce. If the person still kept cursing at me or the other player, I would warn him for mass RDM and minge him for around 10,000 seconds. If he would leave in the middle of the sit I would warn him for mass RDM|LTAP amd minge him for around 13,660 After that if the person started to interupt other people’s rp, I would jailtp him to some place where I can’t disturb other people. Also if the person started to spam admin chat, I would kick him for spamming admin chat.
16. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. Yes I do.