About This Club

Come join the official club for the Gaminglight Imperial RP server!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Event
  3. Part 2 to my Last Storyline Event
  4. Storyline Event Hosted by Chico and Ugs. Title - Crisis on the ISD. Part 1 The Infamous Leaders of the Rebel Alliance Have Caused Havoc and Hell to the Empire After the Explosion Of the First Deathstar, The Rebel Pilot Who was Able to Destroy the Death star was Later Found Out to be no other then Luke Skywalker, A Infamous Jedi and Well Known Ace Pilot in the Rebellion Wanted by the Empire. Description ___________________________________________________________ The Rebels have Located The ISD Due to a Network of Rebel Spies in the Ranks of the Empire, They've decided to launch a Silent Attack by Sneaking into the ISD Vents and Attempt to Destroy the ISD and Retrieve Intel about Secret Plans, It Appears the Rebels Have Came with "The Ace Pilot" - Luke Skywalker They've Also Came along with Han Solo a Respected Smuggler known for Smuggling Spice for the Underworld Gangsters such as Jabba the Hutt.
  5. off map
  6. Mission for IC purge 501st and medical
  7. until
    Weekly Naval battalions mission with Naval/SF/DT/IF
  8. until
    Weekly naval mission with DT/IF/SF/Naval
  9. until
    Rebel commander max is coming to attack the ship bringing his best forces to the tabel
  10. until
    This is an event where three ships come out of hyper space to attack the ISD to try to claim it for the rebellion while more and more waves of rebels attack MHB bridge and EC and the commons area
  11. until
    Starting at 7 pm EST
  12. until
    Planning on doing a off map on event_outpost-b1. But if player count is too large I will do a regular on ship event.
  13. Claiming event for April 17th at 10pm est
  14. I am now declaring that I am the 126th member of the Imperial RP club and that means I am very cool. Thank you for reading my post. -Gum
  15. Around 7:30 - 8:00 PM I will be hosting a mega event.
  16. While traveling throughout space the ISD receives a strange distress signal. It appears to be coming from a Imperial Officer. You must go and investigate this. Though it does seem a bit suspicious........
  17. I will be hosting a late night mega event. Hope to see you all there!
  18. Out of all bounty hunters in the galaxy one has always stood out as outstanding. Mandalorian Doerdi Staig urgently comes on board after an intense firefight which led to him and his bounty nearly being shot down in his Slave I ship, a Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft that once belonged to his mentor. The directive of this attack was to his recent bounty. A Wookie known throughout the galaxy as Chewbacca. The instigator of this combat is a well known Smuggler by the name of Han Solo. It’s important that we do not let this bounty get away as their future plans may be devastating...
  19. will be starting at 6:30
  20. Plan on doing it today.
  21. Delayed till Tomorrow
  22. A Classified project that the Imperial Security Bureau is attempting to break down on as someone has downloaded the files and is attempting to either get out of the server. This project is highly secure and is said to help advance the Empire to super levels.
  23. The Empire has located an unknown planet in the sector and has ask if this Imperial Star Destroyer Team can go down to the planet and search it out, but look out for unknown creatures located in the area. This planet has just been found by probes, so its gonna be hard for us to fully understand it.
  24. until
    A beast attacks some ISD members on hoth
  25. until
    The ISD had recieved intel that they is a rebel camp at hoth ( ON SHIP HOTH) They decide to go to hoth.
  26. Just a mini event and on ship made by me Samuree