Gaminglight TTT Rules
These rules are not designed to be super restrictive, as this server is meant to be more fun and relaxed
You are able to report rulebreakers by using !report, or clicking "This Was RDM" on the popup after you have died.
- You can kill someone for body blocking, as long as you give them 7 seconds to move. You must tell them verbally or in chat that they must move in 7 seconds or you will kill them.
- No RDMing. RDM stands for Random Deathmatch, it applies to any damage to someone without reason. This also includes Incendiaries and Discombobulators.
- No ghosting. Ghosting is when you let an outside source (steam friend, TeamSpeak chat, etc) influence the way you play the game.
- Do Not Propsurf.
- Do not kill AFKs. Notify staff if you see an AFK player. If there are no staff on, you may Kill AFK’s.
- No advertising other servers, videos, etc.
- You cannot claim areas/locations.
- Do not disrespect staff members or other players.
- You cannot camp an area for more than 3 minutes. If it is overtime, no camping will be allowed.
- Players cannot participate in mini-games during the round.
- Do not Impersonate other Players.
- Do not Argue with Staff. Their decisions are final. If you believe they have made the incorrect decision, file a staff report at gaminglight.com.
- Do not Cheat, Exploit, or Hack.
- Do not Flashlight Spam.
- Do not make False RDM / Reports.
- Do not Impersonate other Players.
- If you have an offensive player name, you will be asked to change it.
- Shooting other Players (Unless it is a Detective. However, if a detective is just shooting everyone randomly, you can kill them.)
- Traitor baiting (shooting near people, shooting in the air, shooting windows, shooting randomly or saying you are a traitor in chat/mic). You must allow a leeway of 3 shots before it is counted as traitor baiting.
- Throwing discombobulators, incendiary, or HE grenades. Smoke grenades are only High Sus.
- Being next to, picking up, or deliberately passing an unidentified body.
- Breaking bridges, walkways, or testers(Damaging/Hitting the tester counts).
- Not responding to a live check after a majority of the players have died.
- Attempting to damage/kill players with props. It's okay to pick them up as long as you don't hurt, or attempt to hurt, fellow players.
- Prop pushing, prop blocking or prop killing.
- Damaging a detective's HP station.
- Damaging players by pushing them off ledges with crowbars.
- "Goomba stomping" players (jumping from a significant altitude and falling on top of them).
- Carrying explosive barrels/explosive items (This includes mine turtles in community pool)
Map Specific KOSable/Warnable Actions
- Throwing, hiding, or delaying when bringing the gold block/diamond blocks to the tester/furnace. (on ttt_minecraft_b5).
- Give a warning before blowing up barrels on ttt_community_pool_revamped. Picking up barrels is KOSable only if you bring them towards people.
- Hiding a Material needed to build the drill on ttt_airbus_v3
Innocents / General
- You may only call suspicion on someone for a valid reason.
- Valid Reasons to call suspicion on someone are: Door Blocking, Claiming to be Proven, Following close behind you, and Shooting Randomly.
- There is a difference between putting suspicion on someone and KOSing someone.
- If it is overtime, any previous or current high sus will count as KOS.
- Traitors can false KOS other players.
- You must alert other players, either in traitor chat or traitor voice chat (Shift), if you are using traitor weapons that may harm fellow traitors (such as trip mines, RSB’s, C4 detonators, boom bodies, or any type of grenade/explosive)
- When using a Traitor defibrillator the following will show up in chat, "<respawned player> has been brought back to life as a traitor." If other players notice that message, the revived traitor can be KOSed.
- You are not allowed to camp in the traitor room for more than 4 minutes (240 seconds)
- Detectives can use a Golden Gun to randomly shoot players. If they shoot a traitor, it's an instant kill. If they shoot an innocent, the detective (or person using the golden deagle) dies.
- Players cannot ask the detective for the Golden Gun unless the detective offers it.
- Do not mic/chat spam or play music.
- Soundboards are not allowed.
- All caps messages are never permitted.
- English only, please.
- Do not use racial slurs or offensive jokes directed at minorities, ethnic or religious groups. Cursing is allowed in moderation, but cannot be directed at individual players or a group.
- You can be gagged for poor mic quality or loud background noise.
- Do not spam admin chat.
- Do not post links in the chat unless approved by SMT.
Q: What do I do if I was RDMed?
A: If a staff is on the server, type !report. If not, type @<message> to notify staff of the RDM.
Q: How do I apply for staff?
A: You must be on the server for about 48 hours (ULX time) before applying for staff. Go to the Staff Applications section of the forums to apply. Please do not pester staff or players to review your application. People will take a look.
Q: How do I report a staff member?
A: We take staff abuse on Gaminglight TTT seriously. If you suspect a staff member is abusing or cheating, go to the Staff Reports section of the forums under the Trouble in Terrorist Town Section to file one.