Gaminglight SCPRP Rules
Please keep in mind that this is a Semi-Serious RP server, try your best to RP!
If anyone is breaching the rules below please contact a staff member using the @ symbol followed by what you need.
If any staff are not available at the time please file a player report on our forums at Gaminglight.com
If any staff are abusing please report them on our forums at Gaminglight.com
Do not kill without a RP reason, this is considered random death match (RDM).
Do not do FailRP, which is doing things that would be unrealistic, or not consistent with what your character would do. This includes failing to follow orders from those who outrank you.
Do not metagame, which includes using OOC events/knowledge in character.
Do not break FearRP. FearRP is when two or more individuals are holding someone at gunpoint. The subject then must comply with any orders given by the opponents. If the subject is actively engaged in combat, or has a gun out, they can not be placed under FearRP.
Do not power game. (Power gaming is anything that can be considered outrageous to gain an RP advantage).
Do not break New Life Rule (NLR). All classes, with the exception of D-Class, must wait 3 minutes, in their spawn location, after respawning from an accidental or combat death before returning to play. All classes, including D-Class cannot use information from previous respawn lives. D-Class custom classes have NLR, but it is only 120 seconds.
Do not spam annoying sounds or messages on your mic or in the chat. This includes using soundboards, playing music, using voice changers, etc (Unless given permission by SMT or using for events).
Do not intentionally break doors.
Do not intentionally exploit any glitches.
Do not flashlight spam.
Do not spawn props to block doorways or hallways, and do not block doorways with your character.
Never harass and/or disrespect other players/staff. Gaminglight does not tolerate bullying or targeting based on race, gender, sexuality, or other identities.
No racial slurs or anything that can be deemed offensive. Gaminglight has a zero tolerance policy towards this type of conduct.
No excessive foul language in both OOC and in character chat.
Only use “/advert” and the radio for RP purposes. Class D and SCPs are not allowed to use “/advert” at anytime.
You should always have your job in your in-game name. (Ex. Security CPL Mikedagamer).
Do not make false staff calls, or impersonate any player, staff member, senior management team or executive team member. This may result in a server warning, anti-minge, or ban from the server.
Do not argue with staff, they have a final say. If you believe the staff member acted improperly, you may file a staff report on gaminglight.com.
You may not use the /demote command while Staff members are on.
- If you are playing any class besides Class-D, you should be in our TeamSpeak Server, ts.gaminglight.com. Even if playing as a Class-D, we highly recommend being on Teamspeak.
Class Specific Rules:
In the event of an Alpha Warhead launch, you MUST reset RP.
Never combat heal (Healing yourself or someone else while in an active shootout).
You should only use props to enhance an RP situation. Never make doors, walls, checkpoints, use props to attempt to glitch through areas, etc. An example of an appropriate use of props would be adding props to a SCP containment cell to simulate Class-D bones.
When restrained you are not allowed to resist being brought to different locations or attempt to break out of restraints unless you have been restrained for 5 or more minutes. If you believe you were restrained without reason, use “@” to report the incident to a staff member.
No players should interrupt an active training session. Additionally, personnel participating in a training session should not interact with players actively playing.
Players are not allowed to “puppy guard” an opposition’s spawn point.
When players are cloaked, they are not allowed to attack other players, they are not allowed to be attacked either unless the opposing players are equipped with thermals.
Class D Personnel
You can only escape the foundation as a Class D. Upon successful escape you will be granted 2000 xp. Please contact a staff member using “@” to receive this experience. Note, experience may not be given under certain circumstances, such as low server population, exploiting to escape, failing to follow server rules during the escape, etc.
Class D are granted 500 XP for fully participating in a test. Research staff will request this experience be granted upon the successful completion of their test.
Class D personnel should never spawn props.
- Class D personnel are not allowed to attack each other.
Foundation Staff (GENSEC, Research, MTF, NTF, Utility)
No foundation staff should assist in allowing Class D or SCPs to escape. Only Dr. Maynard and CI may do this.
No foundation staff should shoot, hurt, or otherwise threaten other foundation staff without a valid RP reason.
Foundation staff should not attempt to access areas they do not have access to.
Utility and research staff should not be armed with any weapons with the exception of a pistol for self-defense.
Do not turn off the lights in the Cell Block without reason (Ex of a good reason: Lockdown).
You should never kill Class D unless they are clearly beyond the KOS line, or have taken a hostile action in upper D-Block, such as having a weapon out.
Foundation personnel should not turn off the facility lights or generator.
SCPs may be restrained when they are being recontained.
You must have an RP reason to activate thermals.
When utilizing thermals the initial MTF member must include the reason why thermals are being activated. Ie Thermals - SCP 966’s cell is empty.
You must have an RP reason to go under lockdown.
The D-Block door lockdown may only last a maximum of 5 minutes and must be requested by a Colonel + from GENSEC.
You must have an RP reason to disarm/arm the Omega Warhead.
The incinerators should only be used to destroy SCP-049-02s. Do not use it on SCPs, CI, foundation staff, or Class D personnel.
The Medbay should only go under lockdown if a doctor, medical personnel, or high command member authorizes it. Medbay may be locked down in the event of an outbreak, Class-D riots that threaten Medbay, or epidemics.
Research staff are awarded 750 xp for the successful completion of a test. Please contact a staff member using “@” to receive this experience.
- GENSEC personnel are awarded 250 xp after assisting with a research test. Research staff will request this xp be awarded.
Hostile SCPs must always attempt to kill any humans they encounter. Teaming with D-Class is not allowed.
Hostile SCPs are not allowed to work together.
SCPs are not allowed to kill each other.
SCPs have a 10-minute cooldown after being re-contained before they are allowed to be breached again. This includes being recontained via accidental or combat death.
SCPs 999, 912, 343, 527, 131-A and 131-B are allowed to go into D-Block. However, these SCPs are not allowed to step onto the elevator or enter lower D-Block. All other SCP's cannot, and are not allowed in the hallway leading into D-Block.
If you are an SCP allowed to freely roam the facility, you are not allowed to escape to the surface.
If you're a mute SCP, you should not use your mic or chat to communicate. Rather, use “/me (your message)”.
SCPs are not allowed to enter the armories, nor are they allowed to carry weapons unless they spawn with them. SCP-035 is exempt from this rule, but may only purchase a keycard cracker, no weapons.
- SCPs cannot open other containment cells. SCP-035 is exempt from this rule.
You main goal as a CI is to capture SCPs from the facility, kill foundation staff, and rescue D-Class. SCPs should only be terminated if they are actively hostile.
CI can only raid every 10 minutes.
CI must advert the following when raiding: "Foundation Raid" if there is less than ten foundation staff on. The CI Infiltrator is exempt from this rule.
CI can hold command members hostage to interrogate, you can ask for ransom, but the ransom must be reasonable to what rank the person captured is.
General Overview of the Classes/Branches (Highly Recommend Players Read):
Class D Personnel: Prisoners from across the world who have agreed to be sent to the foundation to be used as test subjects, in exchange for a reduced sentence. These personnel are treated as expendable by foundation staff and are regularly used to feed, test, and clean SCPs and their contaminants. They are not aware of what the foundation does, nor do they know of what horrors lie ahead of them. Furthermore, Class D can choose to cooperate or attempt to escape the facility. Players start out as this class.
Janitorial Staff: Low-clearance level personnel of the foundation who are tasked with maintaining sanitation in both the facility and containment cells. They are usually not aware of SCPs or what the foundation’s motives are.
Technicians: Low-clearance level personnel of the foundation who are tasked with ensuring that doors, containment cells, mainframes, etc. are working properly. They usually do not have extensive knowledge of SCPs or what the foundation’s motives are.
Medical Staff: Lower-clearance level personnel of the foundation who are tasked with serving foundation personnel if they are hurt or sick. They are also to run mandatory physicals on foundation staff after being exposed to certain SCPs.
- You should avoid leaving the medbay unless you are called.
- You are allowed to treat any personnel, including Class D, with the exception of CI unless you are under FearRP.
Research Team: This includes all researchers of the foundation. They are to run experiments and observe SCPs, they can use Class D at their disposal to gain insight into the various SCPs contained at Site 05. Furthermore, they have varying clearance levels depending on their rank (See Clearance Level section for more info). They report to the Head of Research.
Dr. Bright: Is well known for his unusual, social personality. He excels in the field of genetics. He is currently in the form of an ape.
- Can issue orders to members of the Research Department.
Security Guards: Security guards are responsible for the overall security of the site they are assigned to. This includes ensuring that no hostile personnel breach the facility, no SCPs breach their containment cells, and no Class D escape. They should take orders from their higher-ups and work with researchers. They are led by the Head of Security.
Mobile Task Forces: These personnel are characterized by their heavy weaponry and skills. They are called in by security personnel and/or researchers when a breach has gotten out of hand. They are to re-contain any SCPs if the case arises, and may even attempt to neutralize them if need be. There are many subdivisions within MTF, all designed for a different purpose.
MTF personnel may enter D-Block upon request of GENSEC personnel.
- As MTF Stealth Operative you should never attack while cloaked.
Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11: These are the elite of the elite, a subdivision of MTF dedicated to the most serious breaches that even MTF cannot handle. They are usually transported via helicopter to the Site in question, however, within this server, this is not the case. Because they are the last resort from the foundation, they have extremely large arsenals at their disposal and outrank most all security personnel.
- NTF Personnel should never be within D-Block.
- You may not shoot/interfere with Chaos Insurgency/D-Class that are outside the foundation unless it is on Defcon 3 or lower, and Epsilon-11 has been called. You are to act as if you were not there.
Site Director: One of the highest-ranking personnel on site. They are tasked with ensuring that their designated site is secure, safe, and is following foundation protocol. They report directly to high-command and get word from the Heads of the different branches. They can also authorize the Alpha Warhead in extreme cases.
- Can authorize the use of the Alpha-Warhead if the site is deemed compromised.
O5 Council: The leaders of the foundation, not much is known about them except that they are very powerful people, that is if they are people. It is said that there are thirteen members in the council. They should NEVER come in direct contact with any SCPs and should be evacuated off the facility in the case of an emergency.
Chaos Insurgency: The chaos Insurgency, nicknamed the CI, is a faction of defected SCP personnel. Led by former O5 council members they are extremely dangerous and will attempt most anything to breach the facility. It is unknown what their goals are, but it is clear that they wish to, ‘steal’ the SCPs from the foundation. They can and will attempt to breach the facility.
Dr. Maynard: A very talented doctor within the foundation. However, he is secretly working for the CI and will make attempts at causing chaos in the foundation, breaking SCPs out, and breaking Class D out. He should do all of this with discretion and avoid being caught at all costs. If caught and killed, RP resets.
- Dr. Maynard should work with and coordinate with the CI. He should never do anything spontaneous or outrageous and should always be secretive.
- Dr. Maynard may kill isolated Foundation Staff.
- Dr. Maynard may breach SCPs.
- Can issue orders to members of the research department until his cover is blown..
SCP-049: A euclid class SCP. SCP-049 appears to be wearing the attire of a medieval plague doctor. Furthermore, it wishes to continue it’s, “Research”, which begins with the subject killing a mammal, then slowly reanimating it. The reanimated subject, labeled SCP-049-2 is almost always very aggressive and seems to take directions from the doctor.
- Can infect any humans except researcher staff, MTF E-11 Coldsiver units, or Maz Hatter units.
SCP-049-2: A dangerous reanimated creature of SCP-049, they follow the orders of SCP-049.
- You must follow SCP-049's orders.
You may not attack SCP-049 at any time.
SCP-106: A keter class SCP. SCP-106 can move through physical matter and is extremely dangerous. He can send people to the, "Pocket dimension" if he wishes, let's just say you do not want to go there. In the event of him escaping from his containment cell, foundation personnel are to sacrifice someone in the femur breaker. This will draw SCP-106 back to his containment.
SCP 106 is recontained by placing an individual in SCP-106’s containment cell and activating the femur breaker. Once SCP 106 arrives, raised the containment cell to complete the process.
- An attempt must be made to use a D-Class in the femur breaker first, however, if the attempt is unsuccessful an MTF/Security unit may take the place of a D-Class.
- If the femur breaker is used you MUST return to the containment.
- Your SWEP has a 30 second cool down between sending personnel to the pocket dimension.
- Never use your SWEP against other SCPs.
- You must press Ctrl when using your noclip SWEP to go through doors and walls. You may not noclip through open space and hallways.
- You must walk normally using the left ALT key, NO RUNNING!
You cannot leave the foundation at any time.
SCP-343: A safe class SCP. He is not hostile at all and can move through physical matter. He has never harmed any foundation staff, nor does he intend to. Furthermore, he is invincible and claims to have created the universe.
- Allowed to roam the facility.
- If requested to leave from an area, follow a foundation staff member, or assist a foundation staff member by foundation staff you should comply.
- You should never harm anyone.
- Do not intentionally fly in the middle of fights.
- You cannot leave the foundation at any time.
SCP-096: A keter class SCP. SCP-096 is extremely violent and resembles a slim, humanoid figure. It gets very agitated when someone looks directly at it in close range. Furthermore, it is incredibly fast, making it the perfect killing machine.
- SCP-096 is recontained by walking behind it when not in a rage state, typing, “/me Attempts to puts bag over SCP-096’s head”, or something similar, and rolls. If the roll is higher than 096’s, the attempt succeeds. If the roll fails, then 096 may kill the roller. Once bagged 096 is then cuffed and returned to its containment cell.
- When not in a rage state 096 should only walk, using the ALT key.
- 096 enters a rage state when its face is looked at by a human for approximately 2 seconds. 096 may then run after the person who looked at its face, and attempt to kill them.
Bursts of violence resulting from multiple personnel looking at 096’s face may only last 5 minutes.
SCP-098: SCP-098 resembles a form of crustacean crab ranging in size and variation. They possess both razor sharp claws and tough armor.
Once breached to the surface, they must remain within a water source for 3 minutes every 10 minutes
SCP-682: A keter class SCP. SCP-682 has been described as the very definition of hate and horror. To this day, there is no means of killing SCP-682, his skin and organs can regenerate at an outstanding rate. Because of this personnel must either tranquilize it or flood it with acid to temporarily immobilize it. Furthermore, it will do anything in its power to kill as many people as possible.
- To be recontained, first, SCP-682 must be lowered to around 2500 HP (1/2 his health), then, SCP-682 must be shot with a tranquilizer round. Once struck, 682 must remain in the place it falls asleep for 15 seconds upon regaining control of their character. During this time personnel may approach and handcuff 682. 682 can then be returned to its containment cell.
A secondary containment procedure is to have SCP-999 tickle SCP-682. SCP-999 must win a roll against SCP-682. If 999 wins, 682 must then comply and return to its cell.
- If your containment cell is flooded with acid, you must stay static for 5 minutes.
SCP-966: A Euclid class SCP. SCP-966 consists of four entities. All of which have skin and organs that are nearly invisible, unless under the proper light. They have elongated nails and slim humanoid bodies which make them perfect hunters. However, their skin is very weak. People injured by one of the entities (If not killed) are subject to sleep deprivation which cannot be explained. This inevitably kills them.
- To be recontained, you must be killed in combat, or die by accidental means.
- MTF personnel with thermal vision active are able to see SCP-966 instances when they’re cloaked.
- You should not attack players while invisible.
SCP-066: A Euclid class SCP. SCP-066 has taken many forms but has most recently taken the form of a ball of yarn with multiple eyes scattered across it. The entity is usually harmless and emits sounds, names, etc. It may wander the facility, but foundation staff must be warned that at times SCP-066 can emit extremely loud clips of music that can cause some to go deaf. This is very rare, SCP-066 generally rolls around, with curiosity.
- There is a 2 minute cool down between using your SWEP.
- Your SWEP can only be activated by humans saying the word, “Erik”.
If asked to go to a cell you may choose to comply, but may be restrained if you don’t.
SCP-999: A safe class SCP. SCP-999 is allowed to roam the facility and poses no harm to foundation staff. In fact, SCP-999 has been seen treating a patient's depression and appears to promote joy in people and entities around it. SCP-999 has the intelligence of a house cat and has a diet that consists of candy. Its favorite activity appears to be routine tickling of both humans and SCPS.
- Allowed to roam the facility.
- May “/me Tickle” personnel and SCPs. Only succeeds if a roll of 50+ is achieved.
- You should follow foundation staff instructions.
You may heal anyone you want, and can not be forced to heal someone.
SCP-131 A & B: Consists of two safe class SCPs. SCP-131 is a set of two eye-shaped entities that appear to roll across the ground. They appear to be of low intelligence and have not been seen hurting any foundation personnel. Furthermore, they have never been seen blinking and choose to stay together.
- Allowed to roam the facility.
- May assist in recontaining SCP-173 by acting as an eye watching 173.
Can not be cuffed.
SCP-527: A euclid class SCP. SCP-527 is allowed to travel through the facility as it chooses. When asked about its past or if it had any abilities the SCP simply stated that it was just born and had no powers that it knew of. Therefore, SCP-527 is a humanoid creature with a fish head that is completely normal... well of course besides the head.
- Allowed to roam the facility, however, must comply with directives from Foundation staff to leave specific areas. This includes being directed to return to the Foundation if found on the surface.
- SCP-527 is neutral, and may either chose to assist foundation staff or ignore their requests.
- Do not change your bodygroup to the D-Class skin.
SCP-939: A keter class SCP. SCP-939 is extremely dangerous and should be contained at all times unless being tested on. It is the perfect killer as it is over 12 feet in length and has large extremities, but it has no sense of sight. It relies singularly on sound to identify its prey.
- To be recontained, SCP-939 must be shot with a tranquilizer round. Once struck, 939 must remain in the place it falls asleep for 15 seconds upon regaining control of their character. During this time personnel may approach and handcuff 939. 939 can then be returned to its containment cell.
- SCP-939 may attack anyone who is running, speaking, or otherwise making noise. If someone is crouch walking, they should not be attacked.
SCP-076-02: A keter class SCP. SCP-076-02 is extremely dangerous and should be contained at all times. It resembles a shirtless male humanoid with incredible strength, agility, and pain tolerance. On multiple occasions, SCP-076-02 has continued to fight despite several dozen bullet wounds. However, the SCP is not invincible, he can be incapacitated (with enough force). The SCP is not hostile until it comes in contact with a living human who is armed, at which point it will attempt to neutralize all humans in its vicinity.
- To be recontained, SCP-076-02 must be shot with a tranquilizer round. Once struck, 076-02 must remain in the place it falls asleep for 15 seconds upon regaining control of their character. During this time personnel may approach and handcuff 076-02. 076-02 can then be returned to its containment cell.
- You may only draw your weapon when you see a humanoid armed with a weapon. You then enter a rage state. While in a rage state you may kill anyone in the immediate vicinity of the armed humanoid that triggered the rage state. This includes personnel who are unarmed. The rage state ends upon all people in your immediate vicinity perishing, or after 5 minutes.
SCP-912: A safe class SCP. SCP-912 resembles a humanoid equipped with standard issue SWAT weaponry and clothing. It shows hostility towards anyone not wearing a police outfit that has a weapon visible. This being said it will not take lethal action unless someone attempts to take off it's clothing/invade its personal space. Security may use SCP-912 at their discretion for things such as arresting Class D or disarming unauthorized personnel. SCP-912 is equipped with a seemingly unlimited supply of restraints and batons.
- May be in LCZ and Upper D-Block.
- You can only attack non-GENSEC personnel if they have a visible weapon.
- You can only attack foundation personnel if they attempt to take off your gear.
- You should attempt to arrest violators, not kill them.
SCP-1048: A Keter class SCP. SCP-1048 is a small, average teddy bear with no abnormalities. An incident occurred in which SCP-1048 let out an ear-piercing scream has caused SCP-1048's object class to go from safe to keter.
- Generally allowed to roam the facility.
- May only use the SWEP when directly threatened, or otherwise in danger. It must remain stationary and can not move during the SWEP.
- There is a 5 minute cooldown between usage of the SWEP.
- If the SWEP is used foundation personnel may contain you in the Temporary Euclid Containment Cell.
SCP-1048-A: SCP-1048-A is an instance of SCP-1048 and was supposedly constructed by SCP-1048. SCP-1048-A is constructed completely out of human ears.
- You should follow SCP-1048.
SCP-035-01: SCP-035-01 is a human male who posses/wears SCP-035. All detectable brain waves have been snuffed out, causing brain death. SCP-035-1 is capable of human interaction, speech and is quite intelligent.
- To be recontained, you must be killed in combat, or die by accidental means.
You may enter the armories to retrieve a keypad cracker.
You may breach other SCPs.
SCP-457: SCP-457 is a Euclid class SCP comprised of fire, and he is sentient. His form is only seen through the outline of the flame he outputs, and anybody near him without proper shielding will burst into flames.
- To be recontained, SCP-457 needs to be threatened with a fire extinguisher. This results in 457 retreating away from the fire extinguisher.
- You may not activate your SWEP in your containment chamber if the “Secondary Lighting” lever is turned on.
- You are required to hold your SWEP at all times outside of your containment cell unless you are extinguished by foundation personnel.
SCP Job Pack Rules (SCP 1245-2 and SCP 194):
SCP-1245-2: SCP-1245-2 is a Euclid class SCP. 1245-2 crew member of a ship currently in Foundation custody, which autonomously hunts whales. 1245-2 routinely attempts to escape Foundation custody to return to SCP 1245 and return to its mission. A distress beacon appears to be transmitting from 1245-2’s suit, though there has been no response as of yet. Additionally, 1245-2 is armed with a harpoon, which it materializes at its behest.
- To be recontained, SCP-1245-2 must be captured using FearRP, or die by combat or accidental means.
- If somebody begins tracking your distress beacon, you must disclose your location to them.
- You are not allowed to throw your harpoon through your containment chamber wall.
SCP 194: SCP-194 is a Euclid class SCP. SCP 194 is a humanoid sized raven that attacks humans that approach to closely. Being too close to SCP 194 may result in becoming infected by the virus that may turn them into another 194.
- To be recontainted, SCP-194 must die by combat or accidental means.
- You are only allowed to use your knockback ability once every 60 seconds.
SCP Categorization Levels:
Safe: Entity can be contained safely, without any major danger. Furthermore, the entity does not appear to be aggressive or have negative intentions. Safe SCPs should still be contained and treated as if they are dangerous.
Euclid: Entity will make multiple attempts to escape containment and will be dangerous to foundation staff and other SCPs. The Entity should always be contained properly if a breach was to occur MTF should be contacted immediately.
Keter: Entity is expected to cause havoc when contained and is presumed to cause extreme danger to the entire foundation. The Entity should always be contained properly if a breach was to occur NTF should be contacted immediately.
Thaumiel: Entity is used by the foundation for the protection or destruction of another SCP. They are highly confidential and may include incredibly powerful entities.
Apollyon: Very few entities fall under this category. Those that do pose an ultimate threat, that may result in humanity’s inevitable destruction. They cannot be contained, some could say SCP 343 falls under this category.
Clearance Level System:
Every foundation member has a specific clearance level that grants them access to a variety of different things. Besides using this MOTD, you can also see what clearance level each job is by seeing what cards they have.
Level 1 (Confidential): Personnel have no direct contact with SCPs and do not have knowledge of them. Jobs include Class D, Janitorial staff, Technicians, etc.
Level 2 (Restricted): Personnel May come in contact with SCPs. They have limited information about them. Jobs include low ranking research and security personnel. Field agents, medical staff, and low ranking MTF also have this level.
Level 3 (Secret): Personnel are expected to have extensive contact with SCPs, as well as have lengthy info on most SCPs. Jobs include senior researchers and security personnel.
Level 4 (Top Secret): Personnel are regarded as high ranking officials. Level grants access to most all info about SCPs and operations. Jobs include doctors, few senior security personnel, MTF Personnel, and the Site Administrator.
Level 5 (Thaumiel): Personnel’s identities are secure. These personnel are to be protected at all times. The only people who have this access are O5 Council Members.
Alpha Warhead Info & Rules:
The Alpha Warhead may be launched in extreme breaches in which the site has been deemed completely compromised. Only the Site Administrator or the Nine-Tailed Fox Captain can authorize this. A Superadmin+ MUST approve the use of the warhead and can launch the nuclear weapon at their discretion. If there is no Superadmins+ to launch it then you cannot authorize its use!
Once the warhead has been launched and everyone subsequently dies, RP MUST reset, meaning all SCPs must stay inside their cells and wait for the staff to seal them. Nobody will remember anything prior to the blast, they are completely new lives.
Roll Guidelines/RP Rules:
This server utilizes a roll system for many RP situations. To use it simply do, "/roll" in chat. You will find that a random number between 0 and 100 will be shown. Players are encouraged to roll as often as they wish to as long as it makes sense. To properly RP a situation, each player should roll. Whoever gets the highest roll wins that action. For example, if a Class D attempts to push a security guard to the ground, they must roll. If the Class D gets a higher number than he succeeds and they can RP in that direction.
In situations involving multiple people, a single individual can assist another player if one person fails the initial roll. For example, one MTF attempts to place a bag on SCP-096’s head and fails the initial roll. A second MTF may then roll to assist. If the second roll beats SCP-096’s roll, the action succeeds. If the second roll fails, SCP-096 wins the roll off.
Power gaming is not allowed, which is attempting to roll for something that isn’t realistic. For example, you can not roll to take a laser out of your back pocket, or for doors to be opened.
You may not roll to complete an action if your hands are up.
You may only roll for 1 specific action every 5 minutes (No Camping!).
The highest roller in any situation will win the situation.
In order to disable lights, activate teslas as C.I you must roll a 60+.
In order to activate a bomb collar/consume a suicide pill, you must roll a 40+ (You may not do this if utilities are stripped prior).
In order to arm an explosive, you must roll a 25+.
In order to activate a lockdown, you must roll a 75+.
You may NOT restrain anyone who has a weapon out and it running. They must be put under FearRP.
SCP Tranquilization Guidelines:
All classes who possess a Tranquilizer weapon must follow these rules.
- You can't tranquilize humans, this is considered FailRP.
- You can only tranquilize the following SCPs: 682, 939, 076-2, 098. Tranquilizing any SCP, not on this list is FailRP.
After an SCP is tranquilized, it must stay immobile for at least 15 seconds after it "wakes up" and must co-operate with the captors until either the SCP has been re-contained, or it has been more than 5 minutes since they have woken up.
- You may only roll for 1 specific action every 5 minutes (No Camping!).
- The highest roller in any situation will win the situation.
- In order to steal a vehicle/helicopter, you must roll an 80+.
- In order to disable lights, activate teslas as C.I you must roll a 60+.
- In order to activate a bomb collar/consume a suicide pill, you must roll a 40+ (You may not do this if utilities are stripped prior).
- In order to arm an explosive, you must roll a 25+.
- In order to activate a lockdown, you must roll a 75+.
- In order to perform any miscellaneous action (I.E shoving someone/tackling a guard), you must roll a 30+.
You may NOT restrain anyone who has a weapon out and it running. They must be put under FearRP.
Visit our forum for applications, questions, or to see our other servers. Gaminglight.com
Visit our TeamSpeak (Everyone besides Class D MUST be on it when playing!) ts.gaminglight.com
Join our steam group for special alerts and the addon collections. Gaminglight
Visit our awesome donation store for ranks and levels by doing !donate in-game.
If you ever wish to view this MOTD while in-game, simply do !motd
Check out our other servers which include: PoliceRP, ImperialRP, Clone Wars RP, and MilitaryRP!
We highly recommend all players read the SCP Wiki for more RP information!
Shout out Rookieblue for the help with the MOTD!
If you have any further questions feel free to ask a staff member in-game, on TS, or on the forums!
THE ABOVE MOTD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME! BY CLICKING, "CLOSE" YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RULES!
Edited by Igneous