Use @ to contact an Admin
Joining our TeamSpeak (ts.gaminglight.com) is a REQUIREMENT when playing on our server!
Workshop Link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=343777540
- Do NOT talk out of character in voice unless told to by a staff member!
- No RDM
- Never Shoot Another Brother (No team-killing)
- No spawn-killing
- No disrespect in OOC/Advert
- No Hacking, Scripting or Exploiting
- Do not shoot down aircraft after war
- The job Officer is only used by CPT+
- You can not invade another base unless you have kidnapped someone (look in Kidnapping rules for more information) .
- Do NOT /advert warn for anything.
- You must stay in your regiment for 1 week before switching. (Can be overruled by BG+)
- If you are CPL+ or staff you MUST be in Teamspeak at all times while on the server. (Strike able)
- You are NOT allowed to camp in base during wars.(This doesn't mean you can't shoot from your base)
- You can not retreat and stay in base before war is over(Even if there is less than 1 minute left!)
- You can not be CPT+ on both US and RU
- Do not glitch player models for an advantage.
- No FailRp(obvious but for some reason needed)
- Don't Spawn vehicles inside buildings(Considered FailRp)
- It is FailRP to put Tac Inserts inside of tires of map props so that they can not be seen.
- The max amount of money you may charge for a power core is 15k.
- You are not allowed to go out to war as a recruit.
- Dropping your weapons for other players to pick up and use is "FailRP."
- You must wait 20 seconds between RPG/AT Shots.
- RPG/AT launchers only are allowed to shoot target air and ground vehicles & fortifications. NOT Infantry. (Unless Taliban)
- You are allowed to shoot RPG/AT rockets while inside spawn.
- You may not shoot them into the other teams spawn.
- Tanks are not allowed to go on top of the outer boarders of the map and it considered to be "FailRP."
- Do not ram into tanks or APC's, this is considered FailRP and exploiting.
- You can not suicide rocket with rocket launchers or grenade launchers (Does not apply to taliban.)
- Only 20 fortifications may be placed per engineer (this does not include static weapon emplacements)
- You may not place fortifications while being shot at.
- You must 15 seconds after being shot before you can begin placing fortifications again.
- Officer+ (2LT +) may call a debrief after war
- You may not place fortifications to block stair wells or door ways.
- any time and must /advert (Branch) Mission, Come If You Are Interested.
- MAJ+ May allow troops in their branch to leave base when necessary in.
- AS50 or the GM6 Lynx cannot be used and in CQC situations. (Considered FailRP)
- You can only have two fighter aircraft per side.
- You can only use fighter aircraft if there are 10+ players on.
- Tac inserts are not allowed to be on any unreachable places that can’t reach on foot. (Glitch Spots are still not allowed)
- You must have a kidnapee to kidnapper ratio of 1 to 3. (1 to 2 if at least one person is OMON/INSCOM).
- You can only kidnap someone for 10 minutes.
Kidnapping may happen during peacetime ONLY.
- Rank Max Prices
- PVT-CPL $5000
- SGT- SGM $10000
- 1LT - COL $20000
- VCMDR - GEN $35000
- GOA $50000
- Do not request more than what is allowed per rank but you may ask for less.
People being kidnapped can shoot back, but batoning them is allowed (only kidnappers can baton).
- If more than 4 people are there or 2 OMON/INSCOM you cannot shoot back.
- You may raid the other team's base after successfully kidnapping a member of the enemy faction and bringing them to your base. Only life per person.
- You must surround and be in close proximity to the person being kidnapped.
- You may not raid the other team's base after you have sold the hostage for ransom.
- If someone is kidnapped within 5 minutes before war starts, they must be released 5 minutes into war at the latest.
- Special forces are able to conduct Rescue missions to retrieve kidnapped personnel given permission by a Vice Commander+ or INSCOM/OMON member With proof of where the kidnapped personnel is being held. (You can't use an assumption as proof)
- You may raid the other team's base after successfully kidnapping a member of the enemy faction and bringing them to your base.
- Only life per person per raid.
- Raids may only last 5 minutes and must be during peacetime.
- You must advert the beginning and end of a raid.
If the previous war was won, you may raid the opposing side.
- You must wait 10 minutes after the war ended to start the raid.
- Do not raid without a valid RP reason. This is separate from the kidnapping raid, but the same rules apply.
- Only one of each armed vehicle type is allowed during a raid (APC, Tank, Helicopter, Jet, Etc.).
- You can use any donation class that you have purchased.
- During a TDM war, you and your team are rushing out of your base in squads using all of your resources, whether it be drones, helicopters, or your best soldiers, to attack your enemy and be known as the team with the most kills by the end of the 30-minute battle. During this time, any players that should be glorified, will as the MVP, whoever has the most kills, will be shown at the top and praised as a war hero.
- During a Domination war, you and your team are rushing out of your base in squads using all of your resources, whether it be drones, helicopters, or your best soldiers, to attack different points located all around the map. There will be (?) points in different sections of the map that each team is supposed to attack, take over, and defend. Each point will give your team points towards the war, however, if the enemy has an equal amount of capture points as your team, there will be a stalemate and no points will be granted.
- All soldiers are only allowed to shoot while in the base if they are in a tower, on the guard rail of the wall, or in the outer wall section with the fence. Enemy soldiers can only shoot towards the base if a soldier is in any of the positions listed above.
- You may only shoot at enemy helicopters after they have left their bases air zone.
- You are not allowed to place tactical inserts in rivers, and you are not allowed to camp the river and continuously go into it to avoid combat.
- Spawn camping the entrance of either base is Banned. You may not push forth into the enemy land! You may still fire upon enemy soldiers in that zone you just may not cross the "Line" (Signs have been put up as borders!)
- You are not allowed to enter Taliban Town (on the Ghazni Map) during Deathmatch but you are allowed to enter during Domination.
- You are not to camp tactical inserts waiting for players to respawn.
- Marksman may be killed behind spawn line if they have a sniper out however you may not shoot at them if they are inside of their base and do not pose a threat even if their sniper is out.
- Baiting is considered FailRP you must participate in the war in all matters were winning or losing. Enemies may shoot you after 15 seconds of baiting. (Baiting is considered hanging around Spawn line areas without engaging in combat)
- M24 Duster can not be used on infantry.
You must always listen to your high-ups
Never ask for a promotion (Otherwise You Are Subject To A Demotion)
Any rank below CPT can not Promote
You must apply in order to join any special forces for any branch (On the forums)
After the war you are to head straight back to base and attend debrief that must be held by an Officer (Or the highest-ranking player on)
Once you reach the equivalent rank in any branch of PFC, you will be designated your insignia and whenever you receive further promotions you will gain your next insignia.
If you wish to have a second life on the enemy team, you must get an officer or staff member to give you the no icon insignia after you have switched to an RU soldier.
Do not no-collide vehicles
UN Rooms are a peace/Weapon free zone. This includes during war. Also you are not to go through an enemy elevator to get into an enemy base(This would break other rules as well)
Base raid can be conducted if an army has all the power cords with inside the base can be conducted only with a BG. However, this can only happen if there is a confirmed sighting as well as proof that the Army in question has all the power cores. (you cannot assume just because the power cords are not there that they can/have been taken by said Army)
- Taliban's current role is to be an all around nuisance towards all RU and US. (This may be changed in the soon future)
- Taliban bomber has a 5 minute cooldown after blowing up
- As Taliban you are KOS outside of Taliban Town during War Time.
- Taliban may not go past the spawn lines during war and peace time.
- Taliban may only call terror once per peacetime and per side.
- Terror may only last 5 minutes.
- Taliban must advert terror before you start a terror (You must be outside the base to call terror).
- Taliban may enter US or RU base during terror and during terror only.
Taliban using explosive Specialists can suicide but can only happen every two minutes.
The IED cars can only be used once per terror.
IED cars can only be used every 4 minutes.
Custom Class Rules
- No using stingers to lock on to People, Ground Vehicles
- No Grenade launcher spam, You must wait 15 seconds between each shot. However if you are shooting an armored vehicle you must wait 5 seconds.
- No sitting in a helicopter and shooting Grenade Launcher(s) from above.
- Even if you have elite weapons in your class, it doesn't get you any more authority than you already had.
You must be a Cpt + or be an Instructor to train Recruits
Left Face - 90 degrees to your Left
Right Face - 90 degrees to your Right
About Face - 180 degrees on your right shoulder
Font Face - Where you face your Commander
Pull out your attention special and hold left click
You always salute Officers and Generals
Show them the formations
To use radio use shift R and then again to turn it off
Make sure they get TeamSpeak and get connected to ours (ts.gaminglight.com).
Make sure they are connected before continuing training.
They MUST be on TeamSpeak to complete training!
You must listen to your Officers and General and even people who are higher rank than you within the force
When training is complete, the trainer should call for a staff member to whitelist by using /ticket staff needed for whitelisting or whitelist for the job if you are DI+
Ranks and Icons for each branch:
PVT - Private (No Icon)
PFC - Private First Class
SPC - Specialist
CPL - Corporal
SGT - Sergeant
SSG - Staff Sergeant
SFC - Sergeant First Class
MSG - Master Sergeant
1SG - First Sergeant
SGM - Sergeant Major
2LT - Second Lieutenant
1LT - First Lieutenant
MAJ - Major
LTC - Lieutenant Colonel
COL - Colonel
AB- Airman Basic (No Icon) PVT - Private
AMN- Airman PFC - Private First Class
A1C- Airman First Class LCPL - Lance Corporal
SRA- Senior Airman CPL - Corporal
SSGT- Staff Sergeant SGT - Sergeant
TSGT- Technical Sergeant SSGT - Staff Sergeant
MSGT- Master Sergeant GYSGT - Gunnery Sergeant
SMSGT- Senior Master Sergeant MSGT - Master Sergeant
CMSGT- Chief Master Sergeant MGYSGT - Master Gunnery Sergeant
CCM- Command Chief Master Sergeant SGTMAJ - Sergeant Major
2LT - Second Lieutenant 2LT - Second Lieutenant
1LT - First Lieutenant 1LT - First Lieutenant
MAJ - Major MAJ - Major
LTC - Lieutenant Colonel LTC - Lieutenant Colonel
COL - Colonel COL - Colonel
Edited by Zeeptin