Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Realistic Police Roleplay

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi, I am Allen, or as known on the server as Officer. Pete Malloy. The police server that I play is a lot better than the cancer of the early evocity, such as foot patrols, radio codes, and guidelines. Currently I am almost finished with 1 year in Criminal Justice, through that year I have learned many things, as I will list here.

• Police Use of force.
  • The Informal/Formal criminal justice system
  • The Court system
  • The Probation/Parole
  • Gagnon Process.
  • A few Court cases such as Terry V. Ohio, (which involves Frisking. )
  • Code 1, 2, 3 Response.
  • The Prison System
  • The Jail system
  • Crime Control
  • The Broken Windows theory
  • Traffic stops
  • Felony Traffic stops
  • The Amendments 

And more. 

To get to the point, I am willing to assist make the server more  realistic in the police aspect. That is all, I will be glad to help anyone in the future.

Image result for Police Oath

Edited by Admiral Allen

Posted · Report post

When you say the police Server i play what do you mean by that?

Second you tell me how we can make everyone that joins RP to a serious standard?

Posted · Report post

When you say the police Server i play what do you mean by that?

Second you tell me how we can make everyone that joins RP to a serious standard?

Isnt it semi serious tho

Isnt it semi serious tho

yes it is, but Allen is talking about a full serious RP and as Mr Valkyri3 had said it would be incredibly difficult to make sure each and every player is following that type of roleplay.

Edited by Mark Nutt

Posted · Report post

yes it is, but Allen is talking about a full serious RP and as Mr Valkyri3 had said it would be incredibly difficult to make sure each and every player is following that type of roleplay.

Well if you actually want SERIOUS roleplay then you would have to have people apply for police.

Well if you actually want SERIOUS roleplay then you would have to have people apply for police.

The thing is its called Police RP, the server is based on rp'ing as a cop. Applying to be a cop on police rp would slow things down and defeats the purpose of trying to rp as a cop. Either way people wouldn't join as often because of that extra step to become a cop. Good ideas btw!

Edited by Juan Smith

Posted · Report post

The thing is its called Police RP, the server is based on rp'ing as a cop. Applying to be a cop on police rp would slow things down and defeats the purpose of trying to rp as a cop. Either way people wouldn't join as often because of that extra step to become a cop. Good ideas btw!

ik but its kinda how city rp's make you apply to be a civilian/whitelisted. If people commit enough to apply they'll commit to serious rp'ing. Not saying we should do this because I like the server how it is, but just saying thats how we could make the server 100% serious if needed.