MilitaryRP Map Sneak Peak

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright so the map is coming along great! All bases/buildings are fully built and the only thing left to do is the environment. Our mapper is working as hard as he can to have it finished in the week. Here is a little sneak peak of the map. MW5r5jW.thumb.jpg.868c0089220efc6fb1c9e3To the left is the Taliban town and to the right in the distance is the US Army base, which yes those are sniper towers! In the middle is an area for the US Army for training exercises. Hope you guys are excited! It is going to be awesome!

Posted (edited)

So excited, thanks for the sneak peek !

Edited by KennyS

Posted

It looks amazing! Although in the future if you could make different enviorments as in, rain forests, or a full on city that has been through a war (exploded buildings etc) you know different types of places that a war would and could be happening, I think thatd be awesome for a variety of different battle locations if you ever think of making more then one map and switch the mili rp every once in a while.

Posted

more buildings to hide like a coward in! I like this.

Posted

Looks Great so far! Will there be fog on this map?

Posted

Looks Great so far! Will there be fog on this map?

There will be a couple different settings that the map will take place in

Posted

If you uavent you should add a night time phase. Would be pretty cool to add a night vision system as well.

Posted

Looks sick!

Posted

It looks super cool! Can't wait for it to be done!

Posted

If you uavent you should add a night time phase. Would be pretty cool to add a night vision system as well.

We already have plans for a night time version of the map 

Posted (edited)

Zeeptin will there be more things to do on the map when war isn't active?

Just an idea you could possibly put chessboards, or have a little bar npc where soldiers can get together and have a good time but someone is going to drink to many and MP can step in to detain them for intoxication, I'm just throwing it out there

Edited by Fruity

Posted

Just an idea you could possibly put chessboards, or have a little bar npc where soldiers can get together and have a good time but someone is going to drink to many and MP can step in to detain them for intoxication, I'm just throwing it out there

+support could be awesome

Posted

Can't wait for the new map! Thanks Zeeptin for the sneak peak, hypes me up even more for the new map!

Posted

How about card games like poker or blackjack, or add something in like an objective screen where officers+ for MC/SZ/RU/US can send an objective out to capture a point and when the objective is completed, there could be some type of reward or just a reward as a ding and seeing that its been completed on the screen?

And if its not too late would it be possible to add in a series of small towns that have capture points and when capture the RU/US/MC/SZ has to send troops to garrison in it etc. Just throwing out suggestions because things can get boring every now and then

Posted

Ty for the Sneak Peek :3

Posted

- Excitement intensifies-

Posted

Looks awesome

Posted

Night time also sounds really cool for this! Really liking the map, if you ever think about adding ruins, that would be really cool!

Posted

How about card games like poker or blackjack, or add something in like an objective screen where officers+ for MC/SZ/RU/US can send an objective out to capture a point and when the objective is completed, there could be some type of reward or just a reward as a ding and seeing that its been completed on the screen?

And if its not too late would it be possible to add in a series of small towns that have capture points and when capture the RU/US/MC/SZ has to send troops to garrison in it etc. Just throwing out suggestions because things can get boring every now and then

+support could be awesome

I love this idea

Posted

Love the map, I might comeback, and start a PVT, but worth it. (Something need to be change).

Posted

Amazing! Love new Tali town and Training courses will be good for training recruits/soldiers

Posted

Wait, so is this new map not going to include RU? 

Posted

Wait, so is this new map not going to include RU? 

No RU is on the map, every division is still on the map, infact 2 new divisions were added Navy Seals and RSOF