Conner's T-Mod Application

Yes or No   18 votes

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1. What is your in-game name?: Conner

2. What is your steam name?: Conner

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:122203537

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes Owned my own servers, been staff on GL, also been a Admin on an FiveM server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) In July 16 and I left for a little and now im back.

6. What date did you make your forums account?  16 Jul 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 8 but i need one removed

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) You should accept me to the Staff Team team because I want to help out the server. During my time in Rockford City. I learn so many helpful things with my past experience. But I think it is time to help all people. I want to make people have good roleplay experience. If I make it I want to learn so many more things and codes I did not know that I can use. I will make sure I do my best as a staff so I can be better at what I do. I work well with teams and also other people. I also do well with others and I help out while I'm off duty. I also learn multiple life skills being a Policerp Moderator. I read over the guidelines and I understand it. I have a very fast response time. I listen to my higher-ups and respect all the people that I work with and do not work within the state. I follow the laws and will enforce all the server laws. I will make sure that I am not disrespectful at all. I love being nice to people that's my job at the end of the day. I do know how to deal with nice people and bad people. I am a friendly guy I am not in any gang and will never be. Thank You For Reading My App.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I wound ask them to calm down and to please stop cursing, if they didn't stop, I would gag/minge them. I would later warn them.

(i had to make another one because poll was not working)

Edited by -_-Conner

Posted

While you were a good staff member before you left i think you should wait a week while playing more on the server. This is because i honestly haven't seen   you on.

Posted

While you were a good staff member before you left i think you should wait a week while playing more on the server. This is because i honestly haven't seen   you on.

Same here, you should get a little more knowledge before you take on the responsibility of being staff so you can educate yourself on the rules.

Posted

Agreed you just joined back into the community I think you just need to be more active before applying to be a staff member.

Posted (edited)

Same... I have actually seen you on after you got back

Edited by Munchies1

Posted

Yeah same, I do see you on though, you're actively coming on, judt I'd at least wait a little bit more, like a week, that's just my opinion though

Posted

Agreed 100%

Posted

agreed 

Posted

Same^

Posted

+/- support

experienced

Nice guy

Active on forums

never seen on

Large amount of warns

Posted

-1 Support

• Just returned this week
  • Pretty sure SMT said you got banned
  • I don't know if you have changed but I remember you would blackmail people when you were on the server.
  • Not ready for staff

Posted

-1 Support

• I don't know if you have changed but I remember you would blackmail people when you were on the server.
  • Not ready for staff

Posted

Major +Support

Active 

Mature 

Used to be One of the best staff members back when I wasn’t even staff 

I personally looked up to you

never dissrespected anyone 

did his job very well 

Ready for staff just wait a few weeks or a month I would say 

Posted

+/-Support

You just joined back

You were a good staff member

Posted

- Support

You just came back, wait a few weeks and you might get my + support

Posted

-1 Support

• Not ready for staff

Your rude

No offence but you weren't the best staff member ever so... 

Posted

-1 Support

• Not ready for staff