Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Joey's Problems

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello! My name is Joey as you all know and I want to talk about something important. I was a victim of two abusive parents. (There Both in Jail) I was disrespected as a kid and that's why I have always been uptight when someone in game was being disrespectful. I feel like I've been on the community for a while and it was time for me to come out! So, if you ever see me get emotional for no reason or get mad at a person for being rude/disrespectful, now you know why! I've also fell into a depression and have no idea what to do.. I really need some support. I have been thinking about killing myself multiple times in the past year..

(I know I said this in my LT App, but it really did not clarify it)

Edited by Joey Hoodinie

Posted

Therapy is a good option if you're thinking of suicide. Other than that, just do things that make you happy!

Posted

Therapy is a good option if you're thinking of suicide. Other than that, just do things that make you happy!

Yeah, Ive tried therapy. Doesent work. It's hard on a 13 year old. Especially with all the things going on with my life.. Yeah.. Thanks Rhenic for the suggestion. 

Posted

Hello! My name is Joey as you all know and I want to talk about something important. I was a victim of two abusive parents. (There Both in Jail) I was disrespected as a kid and that's why I have always been uptight when someone in game was being disrespectful. I feel like I've been on the community for a while and it was time for me to come out! So, if you ever see me get emotional for no reason or get mad at a person for being rude/disrespectful, now you know why! I've also fell into a depression and have no idea what to do.. I really need some support. I have been thinking about killing myself multiple times in the past year..

(I know I said this in my LT App, but it really did not clarify it)

i don't think i have ever had a problem with you joey and abuse does mentally  fk you up  i have been there before remember too staystrong and always think too your self that you will make it in life i am sure you are an wonderful person who has been though alot  and if you ever need some one too vent/rant too i am here  too talk i take depression seriously as i have it and anxiety 

Posted

i don't think i have ever had a problem with you joey and abuse does mentally  fk you up  i have been there before remember too staystrong and always think too your self that you will make it in life i am sure you are an wonderful person who has been though alot  and if you ever need some one too vent/rant too i am here  too talk i take depression seriously as i have it and anxiety 

Yeah.. I know.. But im on staff and I saw what happened to munchies for having a bad day, and I have bad days every day. So I try to stay positive, but it is really hard..

Thanks..

Posted

Yeah, Ive tried therapy. Doesent work. It's hard on a 13 year old. Especially with all the things going on with my life.. Yeah.. Thanks Rhenic for the suggestion. 

Joey if you ever need someone to just talk to rant on too im here and will be happy to help you

ps imI'm also a 13 yo so i understand the amount of stress you probably have

Posted

Joey if you ever need someone to just talk to rant on too im here and will be happy to help you

ps imI'm also a 13 yo so i understand the amount of stress you probably have

Thanks.. Its just really hard man.. Sometimes its so hard I can't talk. I still have the scars. But thanks man!

Posted

I just want to say even tho life seems harder every day. Some days are better and fun great those are the days to live for cause it is such a rush and blessing to have. You can always come to me your problems are mine. 

Posted

I know the feeling. For my whole life I dealt with bullying so bad it caused anxiety and depression. This community was what kept me from losing it until it began treating me the same way.

Posted

Listen, I don't like a bully because I myself was bullied when I was younger. Quite a bit actually. All I have to say is man, just keep you head held high and think about a positive future. What kept me going was the strive to show those kids that I had what it took to be a somebody. 

Aside from that, if you or anyone else that is depressed or feels like they need to talk, come find me. Im always open ears for everyone and I will listen to you to your hearts content and i'll do whatever I can to calm you down alright? You have my word on that. You got this man, I believe in you.