Alsher's 72 hour notice

46 posts in this topic

Posted

*sighs in spanish*

Posted

you were a great manager and made MilRP when i played it. Thanks for all your hard work. Enjoy your  retirement! hope to see you on PoliceRP now :P

Posted

Bye.

Posted

Sorry for the extremely late response on this, just needed some time to write a post. This post truly brought a tear to my eye. I just want to say thank you for that you have done for this community. You have served as a mentor to TONS of people here in the community. You have shown people the hard work that is required to be successful. Most of all you have shown people that you can have fun in high ranking positions and still be professional. I really hope you do stay around on TS so that you can carry me some more because carries outside the community do cost a lot of money. I wish you the best of luck on future jobs and hobbies and hope you can take some of the skills that you have learned here and apply them to your life in the future. We all love you, Alsher! 

Posted

Alsher you have had an amazing influence on not just me and staff but on everyone who has ever come in contact with you, you are a nice chill guy and a great manager with all the time you spent out of your day helping players have a great time in general. You forged the great experience that hundreds of people hop on the server day to day to have and put together a great staff team to help do the same which is the accomplishment of the true leader you are. I hope and know that with the skill and traits you brought to GamingLight to have such a massive impact that you will definitely be a millionaire owning your own company and when you do...

[Simple Minds Start Playing]

Don't you...

Forget about me.

Posted

You will be missed Alsher! Thank you for your time and effort you put in this community I hope you have a great time on whatever you're doing! I hope you and your future works out well Cya later Alsher.

Posted

Will miss you alsher.

Posted

This is a sad day for MilRP, stay around in ts! 

We will miss you! ;'(

Posted

You have probably been one of the most influential staff to me over the course of my time here at gaminglight. I still remember when I transferred to MilitaryRP and you/sith bullied me when i was just a 2LT. You have been a great manager here at gaminglight, having a large part in making the community how great it is today. It’s sad to even imagine GL without the person who helped me really start my future staffing career here at GL

Its been a pleasure managing along the best sloth to ever join Gaminglight. I wish you the best, and I hope to still be able to play fortnite with you every one in a while.

Best Regards, Snar

(P.S Lets meet up sometime LOL)

Posted

another one of our best has been lost. Goodbye Alsher...

Posted

another one of our best has been lost. Goodbye Alsher...

well said

Posted

I didn't get to speak with you very much, but from what I personally saw. You were an amazing manager, and person. Good luck in the future my friend. May you succeed. 

Posted

You will be missed Alsher! Thank you for your time and effort you put in this community I hope you have a great time on whatever you're doing! I hope you and your future works out well Cya later Alsher.

Nooo Alsher :(

Posted

good bye mate, still remember when you were an admin, good times

Posted (edited)

bye papi <3 :(

and i was just now about to become more active

Edited by Seal Of Approval

Posted

nooo alshy

u will always be my favourite robot sloth

Posted

Even though i didnt know you before Manager, you were still one of the staff members i looked up to. Goodbye, and i can assure you you left a great mark of history on this community 

Majorr

Posted

it twas fun playing Roblox with you and everybody i kinda saw it coming for awhile now but just enjoy your summer and i want to thank you for believing in me and giving me a chance in the community 

best wishes

grant

Posted

Im the best dutch boi

Posted

Still remember playing with you a long ass time ago. Back in the day when you were a RU CPL, and had just gotten accepted as a T-Mod. While I'm glad to see you did an amazing job as a Staff Member in the Gaminglight community, I'm very upset to see you leave. 

You'll be missed, thanks for everything!

-Cheney

Posted

I knew eventually that this day may come but to me this was completely unexpected, I will always revere you has a great manager and GOA.