• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Important Post   09/17/2017

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/16123-pd-low-command-adding-sm/ http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/16124-pd-meetings-update TS: ts.gaminglight.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ruby Navy Seal Application

Should I be a Navy Seal?   5 votes

1. 1. Should I be a Navy Seal?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: USN CMCPO Ruby

2.What Is Your current Rank?(MCPO+): CMCPO

3.Who Would Like To See You As a Navy Seal?(Two Officer's): USAF MP MAJCOM MAJ Tumz and US Ranger LTC Arnold

4.Why Should We Trust You to be a Navy Seal?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): I am very committed to the server and have never been one to break rules or minge. I am trustworthy and would hold the position in the group with great regard. I believe I have proven myself as responsible and understanding of the rules of the server and the military.

5.Why Do You Want To Be a Navy Seal? (30-50 Words Min): I feel as though I would be a great asset to the US side with access to the various classes such as Scout Sniper and DEVGRU. I also feel as though it would improve my effect on the wars as well as provide me with better opportunity to drive the US to victory. Lastly, I have wanted to since I joined to be able to be a part of such an elite group of soldiers and would love the opportunity to take on a role in the Seals.

8.What Is Your Timezone?: EST

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): 7 Days a week

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: Yes, I have been trained by some of the best and I am a MAJ on RU Spetsnaz. I am very well disciplined as well

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 2 from months ago.

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): No.

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary? Yes, I believe I have proven myself on many occasions as a ready and capable soldier. I am willing to put my life on the line on behalf of the success mission. I am a strong leader and will proudly lead the troops into battle.

Edited by Ruby

Posted

+Support

+Nice guy

+Good soldier

+Active 

Goodluck!

USN SEAL 2 1LT SAM

Ps. If u get accepted speak to me if u want to be on team 2..

Posted

This is not an acceptance, nor a deny - But in the result of an acceptance, the DEVGRU class may only be accessed if you have bought Champion.

Posted

+ support

+great guy

+active in game/ BUT NEEDS TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK!!

+ respectful

+ hardworking/serious

Posted

This is not an acceptance, nor a deny - But in the result of an acceptance, the DEVGRU class may only be accessed if you have bought Champion.

I do indeed have Champion.

Posted

+Support 

I have not seen you on but we do need more Navy Seal so i am going to support.

Posted

Accepted-

Speak to a LTCMDR+ to be trained, if you wish to join a certain Team speak to that teams Leader.