• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Important Post   09/17/2017

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/16123-pd-low-command-adding-sm/ http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/16124-pd-meetings-update TS: ts.gaminglight.com

Crips & Bloods Issue

17 posts in this topic

Posted

So after having the two factions in for only a few hours there has already been to many issues to count. I was hoping that people would use the jobs and RP. But i have quickly seen that is a no. After set a time it took only 5 minutes for 6 shootouts to happen. There was more before the timer. It is not PD's Job to constantly be responding to the same groups over and over and over again it gets annoying and boring. 

So for now until we work out something the main jobs have been disabled. People are still able to be in the leaders of both as they are VIP and i think VIP'S Can understand the rules or at least hope so. This was the last i wanted to do but multiple staff, ARU and SWAT Had complained about it. 

Posted

Hope to see the jobs come back at a later point after its ironed out... 

Posted

if people cant handle gangs mabey they should be whitelist only 

Posted

so now it turned into a other  pd  update damn

Posted

When i was SWAT and we were rp with valk,Spection,hoopersure,Jake,jabs we were really mad about how many SHOT FIRED calls there were. I think it should be whitelist. If is gona be whitelist only i will help if you need it with this.(because i know you dont want to look at the apps for this)

Posted

When i was SWAT and we were rp with valk,Spection,hoopersure,Jake,jabs we were really mad about how many SHOT FIRED calls there were. I think it should be whitelist. If is gona be whitelist only i will help if you need it with this.(because i know you dont want to look at the apps for this)

well you are swat  that is swat and pd jobs too get reports of shots fired just because it's too hard for you guys does not mean it should be whitelisted

Posted

well you are swat  that is swat and pd jobs too get reports of shots fired just because it's too hard for you guys does not mean it should be whitelisted

Well it annoying when its every 30 Seconds and it the same gang everytime

Posted

Dang why did people abuse this?

Posted

Does it not make more sense for the job to be white listed players only?

Posted

MY IDEA

Make it for players with 6 hours+ only

Posted

MY IDEA

Make it for players with 6 hours+ only

Im 100% sure that is not gonna work, its an good idea but its not hard to get 6 hours+ on a server while being a minge or something down that road

Posted

Dang why did people abuse this?

Posted

if it were whitelist only you wouldnt be allowed to be in it because being in a gang as SWAT is an instant demotion and blacklist

Posted

i AGREE

Posted

Yeah, a lot of people like to RDM just because they are rival gangs. They just have no regard towards RP.

Posted

Most gang members would just RDM the other gang, which would just cause too many problems. I am glad that it is disabled.

Thanks for the info.

Posted

So after having the two factions in for only a few hours there has already been to many issues to count. I was hoping that people would use the jobs and RP. But i have quickly seen that is a no. After set a time it took only 5 minutes for 6 shootouts to happen. There was more before the timer. It is not PD's Job to constantly be responding to the same groups over and over and over again it gets annoying and boring. 

So for now until we work out something the main jobs have been disabled. People are still able to be in the leaders of both as they are VIP and i think VIP'S Can understand the rules or at least hope so. This was the last i wanted to do but multiple staff, ARU and SWAT Had complained about it. 

Maybe some sort of whitelist is in order for gangs, and perhaps a boost in pay may bring others to normal jobs.