• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Important Post   09/17/2017

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/16123-pd-low-command-adding-sm/ http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/16124-pd-meetings-update TS: ts.gaminglight.com

Changes to FBI (Must Read)

Do you want to see these changes?   81 votes

1. 1. Do you want to see these changes?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So as i am sure many of you have seen many changes to the other departments. and now we are in the process of working on FBI. Now the reason for this post is to ensure that people wont complain once we make the changes we want to add.

Now the following changes are the ones that we want to implement but we want to ensure people understand why we are doing this. The main reason is as FBI Has not had one update since the first first launched last year.

Changes

• Remove the following jobs. To allow quicker promotion and not as much then has to go in. This is also to allow more jobs to be added to the server later on.
    • FBI Supervisory Special Agent
    • FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge
    • FBI Deputy Assistant Director
    • FBI Associate Executive Assistant Director
    • FBI Associate Deputy Director
  • Change the weapons on some of the jobs. Mainly the higher ups but a few lower ranks to
  • Edit the armor on some jobs

If you are currently one of these rank in game you will lose it and go down to the one before it. I know some people might not like that however it will be easier to climb the ranks in FBI so you are not really losing much.

Now this is just a suggestion and we want to ensure that everyone wants to see these changes implemented before we do it. Feel free to leave and feedback!

PLEASE ENSURE YOU VOTE AT THE TOP - Ensure you add you reason why you voted no!

Edited by Mr Valkyri3

Posted

did you mean deputy assistant director?

Posted

+support because i have been fbi for a while and i am still a pa

Posted

we should get the Tahoe vehical  cause the tahoe is mostly used by the FBI.

Posted

yessssssssssssssss

Posted

Just watch it be for command only LOL

Posted

Give it tto high command only in FBI is my opinion

Posted

Maybe Not Remove ADD And DD

Posted (edited)

@Louie D2 @snookiebear @UN` john117 @Vinay1Shot1Kill @Mazzy @Aowwl

Reasons you vote no? Or your vote wont be counted! You cant just vote no and not explain why cause you just want to vote no. It tends to help us understand why when people explain why they dont want this change.

Edited by Mr Valkyri3

Posted

Honestly I like moving some jobs not that much but I like the guns maybe just not the jobs a lot of them that are getting removed 

Posted

Honestly I like moving some jobs not that much but I like the guns maybe just not the jobs a lot of them that are getting removed 

5 are getting removed. Out of 15 currently leaving 10.

Posted

More amor would be cool for raids and or if swat or aru say to go into bank how much armor you thinking u adding? 

Posted

More amor would be cool for raids and or if swat or aru say to go into bank how much armor you thinking u adding? 

So all you care about is armor? not the fact that FBI Is getting an update.

Posted

No I care I'm just asking the fact of the things u said and we are talking about them I care I'm SA in FBI I was just asking I'm apart of swat and I'm just asking like for raids and bank raids if aru or swat say to move in

Posted

Id love to see new vehicles tbh i get sort of jealous (Kind of dumb to put it that way) when I see all these cool new cars Swat/Aru are getting. It would be really nice to see a tahoe (2 Ranks that are below Low command/ Low/High command)  or a raptor (Low/HIgh Command). Plus the newer looking charger would look really nice!

Posted

No I care I'm just asking the fact of the things u said and we are talking about them I care I'm SA in FBI I was just asking I'm apart of swat and I'm just asking like for raids and bank raids if aru or swat say to move in

FBI Is not and never will be involved in raids. It clearly states that in the rules.

Posted

Weird I see them go in every single raid with aru and swat 

But anyways the new update with be good for FBI 

Posted

ok don't reply to me papi valk, jk i know ur prob busy! lvu

Posted

-Support

-I dont belive removing ranks will give any benifit, and i belive fast promotions break the tention overall

Posted (edited)

Alright, just gonna throw some information in as well, I believe that removing the ranks will benefit us overall, in the real FBI, not many people even get to the rank of SAIC. There are many possibilities we can do with this update if it goes through, for one thing, ranks could do a lot more then they used to, with each rank having its own set of duties and capabilities. This would give FBI ranks far more meaning for everyone, and would increase the role play quality overall, hopefully. There is so much we could do if this is implemented, and would benefit everyone involved.

Edited by Toxic

Posted

Alright, just gonna throw some information in as well, I believe that removing the ranks will benefit us overall, in the real FBI, not many people even get to the rank of SAIC. There are many possibilities we can do with this update if it goes through, for one thing, ranks could do a lot more then they used to, with each rank having its own set of duties and capabilities. This would give FBI ranks far more meaning for everyone, and would increase the role play quality overall, hopefully. There is so much we could do if this is implemented, and would benefit everyone involved.

Posted

Question- ok so I am a FBI ASAIC it's getting removed will I get demoted or promoted?

Posted

Question- ok so I am a FBI ASAIC it's getting removed will I get demoted or promoted?

Read the post.

Posted

+ supports.    FBI needs  a weapon update. Since I'm a Deputy COS and I can have any weapon, this really won't effect me. I have had multiple FBI agent complaints saying that there spawn weapons are inadequate and I have seen a multitude of FBI agents using weapons outside of there gun ranks.  I do believe that all of the FBI jobs should get weapon changes 

Posted

i like a lot of the aspects of adding guns and armor to some jobs but id only want some jobs taken out, Keep Deputy Assistant Director And Supervisory Special Agent, I feel if we have less ranks that could let some mingey players to become low command in a faster way, in my opinion its been good the way it is (Job Wise)!