• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!

Funboy's LOA

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to take a break from PoliceRP because the are some birthdays coming up and one today. I will be on militaryRP though. Hope to be back.

Posted

DENIED !

If you can play on Military RP you can play on Police RP!

LOA NOT ACCEPTED!

Posted

DENIED !

If you can play on Military RP you can play on Police RP!

LOA NOT ACCEPTED!

How does that work?

Posted

I played PoliceRP so much I wanted a break.

Posted

I want to take a break from PoliceRP because the are some birthdays coming up and one today. I will be on militaryRP though. Hope to be back.

because you said ur taking a break because of birthdays, but u will still go on MilitaryRP

that's why

Posted

you don't have to make an loa just cuz ur not on police for a day. You still have the right to play on other servers. Even tho police is my main I still play on mil alot

Posted

you do realize you are still just a CADET AKA you have only been SWAT for less than a WEEK and you want to go have time off when you just started why did you join SWAT in the first place?

Posted

you don't have to make an loa just cuz ur not on police for a day. You still have the right to play on other servers. Even tho police is my main I still play on mil alot

^^^

Posted

I'm a SWAT PV2 or private because it changed and I been in SWAT for over a week almost 2 weeks. I've been on the sever for a month.

I joined because I wanted to be in SWAT and I don't want video games to be my life and I forgot that birthdays were coming up.

Posted (edited)

Don't act like you've never played on another server. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON EVERYDAY MY DUDE PLEASE WHERE EVER IT SAYS THAT LINK IT TO ME AND I WILL FLY BACK HOME FROM AUSTRAILA RIGHT NOW AND GET MY ASS ON MY PC

theres a difference between going to a birthday party which is one day long (if that) and traveling from two different areas that are far away from eachother that could take weeks

Edited by Pliskin

Posted

How do you deny a LOA?

Posted

How do you deny a LOA?

It's just a Dibble thing you know

Posted

Don't act like you've never played on another server. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ON EVERYDAY MY DUDE PLEASE WHERE EVER IT SAYS THAT LINK IT TO ME AND I WILL FLY BACK HOME FROM AUSTRAILA RIGHT NOW AND GET MY ASS ON MY PC

chill