• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!

FBI Deputy AD Jonathan Bills Watchlist appeal

Should i be un-watchlisted?   2 votes

1. 1. Should i be un-watchlisted?

• Yes,you are a great agent!
    • No,Your terrible the watchlist will stay!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?FBI Deputy AD Jonathan Bills

What is your in-game rank?Deputy Assistant Director

Why do you think you deserve to be un-watchlisted?I think i should be un-watchlisted because i wasn't told why i was watchlisted in the first place much respect to Hotshot he is a great director and an amazing State Trooper but at least tell me what i did wrong so i can improve on my faults as an agent

Next,I think I've been really active on FBI although my timezone is different(GMT+8:00) so im usually on when Bashawn is on,i also like to help out the lower ranks improve their FBI skills like negotiating,undercover ops,interrogation and catching a criminal by suprise.Also, i think i have been playing FBI long enough to know of its many rules and learned alot thanks to the higher ups in the FBI and I even turned into a better driver thanks to the higher ups pointing this out in every meeting,even you point it out Hotshot (;

In conclusion,i think that my watchlist should be removed since there might not be a reason to it and it has been 1-2 weeks since my watchlist(or at least i t feels like it).Im not asking to get un-watchlisted but at least a reason will brighten  my FBI journey a little more.

Edited by Jonathan Bills

Posted

+ Support

-it is kind of taking a long time and is like what I feel is not good 

Posted

+/-

I have heard some crazy stuff from a Prob Agent. But i dont know anything

Posted

What is your in-game name?FBI Deputy AD Jonathan Bills

What is your in-game rank?Deputy Assistant Director

Why do you think you deserve to be un-watchlisted?I think i should be un-watchlisted because i wasn't told why i was watchlisted in the first place much respect to Hotshot he is a great director and an amazing State Trooper but at least tell me what i did wrong so i can improve on my faults as an agent

Next,I think I've been really active on FBI although my timezone is different(GMT+8:00) so im usually on when Bashawn is on,i also like to help out the lower ranks improve their FBI skills like negotiating,undercover ops,interrogation and catching a criminal by suprise.Also, i think i have been playing FBI long enough to know of its many rules and learned alot thanks to the higher ups in the FBI and I even turned into a better driver thanks to the higher ups pointing this out in every meeting,even you point it out Hotshot (;

In conclusion,i think that my watchlist should be removed since there might not be a reason to it and it has been 1-2 weeks since my watchlist(or at least i t feels like it).Im not asking to get un-watchlisted but at least a reason will brighten  my FBI journey a little more.

The whole reason you were watch listed was because of your strike, now whatever Hotshot has is between you and h but good look getting an answer from him. I'll see about changing it.

Posted

As of right now the watch list will stay, if I can get a better answer than one Coz gave you then I will but for now just keep going. Just play by the rules, and eventually it will be removed, if you play by the rules then you'd have nothing to worry about anyways