• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!

----- PD Meetings -----

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So since people like to complain alot (I mean ALOT) about there being NO PD meetings. Im going to explain PD Meeting's and how they are done now.

Why are there no PD Meetings?

There are PD Meeting's they are NOW only announced over ingame radio or over Teamspeak (Mainly TS Now). If you are NOT in TS you will be removed from the meeting!

Why ONLY over TS?

Because Zeeptin an myself both believe that players should be in Teamspeak. This encourage's you to play with others make new friends and teamwork!

Do I HAVE to have a member rank?

Yes

Where do I go for a PD Meeting?

PD Meetings are held in the ARU/SWAT Base. You must also be in PD Meeting Channel in Teamspeak lcqvoQcFRgCDbtLfwOT6uQ.png

Will I get Promoted?

Player's in Teamspeak and attending meets most of the time will get promoted. Please be aware this all depends on how well the PD have been doing that day and if you can follow simple order's and be respectful!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION REGARDING PD MEETINGS PLEASE POST THEM BELOW AND I WILL RESPOND TO THEM ASAP

Edited by Mr Valkyri3

Posted

when you say over team speak, how exactly does that work? like when you announce it on TS

Posted

when you say over team speak, how exactly does that work? like when you announce it on TS

Most likely not. He will announce it in game and ask all on duty officers to head over to TS.

Posted

I will not be here on the 24th, how can i get a higher rank before then so I can use my off, I am only an SNR and i would like to keerp playing on this server and play as a police officer with a car, is there anything I can do

Posted

I will not be here on the 24th, how can i get a higher rank before then so I can use my off, I am only an SNR and i would like to keerp playing on this server and play as a police officer with a car, is there anything I can do

Attended a PD Meeting

I normally either do it via ingame Radio or I will go through the PD TS Channel's and say PD Meeting

Posted

@NoOne Haha i have more money den u

Posted

cool I know. 

Posted

Why would you announce it over in game radio when the OFC's don't have that? Doesn't seem right to me

Posted

The ofcs would probably see it in ts or PD team chat

Posted

fancy sharing ??? XD