• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghosted's RU Navy RSOF Application

Should I be a RSOF Navy RSOF Operator? Yes or No   3 votes

1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.What Is Your In-game Name: RN 2LT MP Ghosted

2.What Side Are You Applying For: US/RU RU

3.What branch are you currently in?: RN

4.What Is Your Rank?(MCPO+): 2LT

5.Who Would Like To See You As A RSOF Operator?(Two Officer's): VCMDR Speedy ENS Feral

6.Why Should We Trust You With Being a RSOF Operator?(This Is A Special Force In The RU): Because Ive learned from my mistakes

7.Why Do You Want To Be A RSOF Operator (30-50 Words Min): Because RU needs people who can use Heavy weapons and hold back the US's new strategies and knows favorite spots for enemies to hide and why I want to have the Barret also I havent been able to use it due to 104th's Errors. 8.What Is Your Timezone?: EST

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): Everyday

10.Do you have extensive experience with Google Sheet's?: Yes

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 3

12.Do you have any strikes?(If you do, then what for?): 0

13.Are you capable of leading DB when no one else can, and do you believe you are able to keep troops in check when they get out of line?: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Russian Navy RSOF Operator. I will support and defend the motherland of Russia and I will obey t h e o r d e r s of those appointed over me. I represent my brothers of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend Putin and my country around the world

-Navy RSOF Oath

Edited by Ghosted

Posted

DENIED THIS APPLICATION WAS RUSHED AND HALF ASSED LEARN HOW TO USE A COMA PLEASE

REAPPLY IN TWO WEEKS

Posted

Adding on to what James said, you need to use grammar PROPERLY! Do not use conjunctions to keep the sentence going forever. Periods are nice things you know.