• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!

The Main Role for the US Army!

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im sure that only very few people are aware of what the US Army is there for! The Main role if for the Army to secure the Quarantine zone (Industrial Area) along with the CDC. CDC is there to test the Survivors (Obviously a little meta is need here as you can only do this via there job name currently, A system will be implemented shortly!) In order to do this please Role-play the situation out by do /me Prick’s finger or /me Tests blood for zombie DNA.

If the test (Depends on job for now!) come back negative they may enter the city, however if they come back positive they should really be asked to leave the checkpoint give them a reasonable amount of time to do so, If they refuse to leave or return the can then be Killed.

In the Quarantine zone, survivors are allowed to Print money (For now), sell guns, ect. Whilst in the Controlled Zone they are not commit any crime other than printing money and selling guns. If a survivor commits a crime they can either be exiled or executed (upto US Army Command!).

As part of the US Army you can change your name to PVT, Don’t go over the top and start putting CPT or Col in your name as it's not roleplay. Command should be the only people ordering troops around. You may however if permission is received you may put a command rank in front of your name.

Edited by Mr Valkyri3

Posted

Im sure that only very few people are aware of what the US Army is there for! The Main role if for the Army to secure the Quarantine zone (Industrial Area) along with the CDC. CDC is there to test the Survivors (Obviously a little meta is need here as you can only do this via there job name currently, A system will be implemented shortly!) In order to do this please Role-play the situation out by do /me Prick’s finger or /me Tests blood for zombie DNA.

If the test (Depends on job for now!) come back negative they may enter the city, however if they come back positive they should really be asked to leave the checkpoint give them a reasonable amount of time to do so, If they refuse to leave or return the can then be Killed.

In the Quarantine zone, survivors are allowed to Print money (For now), sell guns, ect. Whilst in the Controlled Zone they are not commit any crime other than printing money and selling guns. If a survivor commits a crime they can either be exiled or executed (upto US Army Command!).

As part of the US Army you can change your name to PVT, Don’t go over the top and start putting CPT or Col in your name as it's not roleplay. Command should be the only people ordering troops around. You may however if permission is received you may put a command rank in front of your name.

If/When we get a system how would it work do you think?

Posted

If/When we get a system how would it work do you think?

You would select something in your inventory for example a testing kit, you would then look at the player and click either LMB or RMD depending, you would then have to wait a few secs for a chat to change color red being bad blue being good. Something along the lines of that

Posted

Could CDC possibly be allowed to Kidnap those suspected of being infected & players on the zombie job so that we could run tests on them back at CDC HQ?

Posted

Could CDC possibly be allowed to Kidnap those suspected of being infected & players on the zombie job so that we could run tests on them back at CDC HQ?

That would be kind of hard to do since at the moment there is no actual thing you can "test" so you would just be taking players hostage for 10-15 minutes for no reason.

Posted

That would be kind of hard to do since at the moment there is no actual thing you can "test" so you would just be taking players hostage for 10-15 minutes for no reason.

I would'nt see an issue with you do that for example you could say you need to do 'Further test's'

Posted

I would'nt see an issue with you do that for example you could say you need to do 'Further test's'

Can we vote demote people who are AFK on the commander job. For example someone was on this morning afk and has like 50 props preventing anyone from leaving or entering industrial. Wrecking any avaible RP

Posted

Can we vote demote people who are AFK on the commander job. For example someone was on this morning afk and has like 50 props preventing anyone from leaving or entering industrial. Wrecking any avaible RP

go to staff and ask them to deal with the situation 

Posted

I meant it to be a full role play scenario with /me and such.

Posted (edited)

I know that was really annoying because you could only glitch through the checkpoint also meaning you couldn't get cars ect through

go to staff and ask them to deal with the situation 

At that time there was no staff on

Edited by jack.rowe

Posted

I was thinking also maybe there being a rogue CDC agent and they can kidnap people if they think they're zombies (even if they are not) and then execute them.

Posted

Understood

Posted

"Further tests" *breaks out the bondage equipment*