• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Recently bodies have gone from nocliped props to ragdolled bodies. The issue with this is it blocks movement, and if you knife someone you have a huge chance of getting stuck in the bodies. I understand its SeriousRP to have it like this, but it ruins wars if you just have to shoot someone stuck in a corpse. What I suggest is bodies going back to how they used to be, no clipped and passable.

Posted

Interesting, I was not aware this changed. 

But it would be better if the bodies were noclipped.

Posted

Yaa

Posted (edited)

No clipped would be better seeing as ragdoll can cause issues. Funny I haven't noticed this yet. (Insert "Thats because you dont get kills" meme here)

Edited by Socktator.

Posted

Well as staff i believe we can remove them

Posted

Well as staff i believe we can remove them

If you remove them medics can't revive them. If they are no clipped medics can still do their job.

Posted

If you remove them medics can't revive them. If they are no clipped medics can still do their job.

yes i know that i am just going off what i have seen

Posted

In the c menu go to the NPC and turn keep body's off or something lol tht

In the c menu go to the NPC and turn keep body's off or something lol tht

Posted

Personally I believe this issue isn't apparent enough to really need to be changed. It only really hurts you in a small room with one exit where a large amount of bodies are in the doorway, and personally it doesn't happen to me all that often. Sure sometimes you can get stuck in them, but if you were going for as much realism as possible, bodies wouldn't just disappear. So overall I feel that it doesn't happen enough to need a change, and should stay as is.

Posted

I witnessed this as an issue during a Special Ops only event. After a negotiation with RU went south we started fighting then they blew up a humvee resulting in players being stuck in dead bodies. However this does seem to be situational. (the event was funny as hell btw)

Posted

I witnessed this as an issue during a Special Ops only event. After a negotiation with RU went south we started fighting then they blew up a humvee resulting in players being stuck in dead bodies. However this does seem to be situational. (the event was funny as hell btw)

... Blew up 1 humvee?!?! You mean your entire damn convoy of 3 plus 10 troops? That solo soldier was me. Don't understate the amazing feat I pulled off, I killed all 10 of you guys, including Kenny and StaticWolf. 

Posted

... Blew up 1 humvee?!?! You mean your entire damn convoy of 3 plus 10 troops? That solo soldier was me. Don't understate the amazing feat I pulled off, I killed all 10 of you guys, including Kenny and StaticWolf. 

In our defense you had 2 PVTs with you lol. But yeah we got wrecked by the one man army that is Speedy.