• Announcements

• Crashing when joining our servers?   07/29/2016

Watch this video! https://youtu.be/309hte1dno8 and https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/617328415073613954/
    • Seeing errors on our servers?   05/14/2017

Options>Other>Allow all custom files from server
    • Graphic Design Partnership with Brudr   05/31/2017

New amazing forum theme and tags are done by our man, Brudr (http://steamcommunity.com/id/brudrbear)! Feel free to add him to get any design, animation, or web design work done! He cut us a great deal, and we can vouch that he is fantastic at his craft!

Richard's Staff Application

12 posts in this topic

Posted

1. What is your in-game name?:212th Medic LCPL 9486 Richard

2. What is your steam name?:Richard

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:166309304

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I was a mod for a WW2 rp server, and it worked with nutscript and I understand the basics with ulx, and i was a trial-mod when mike was director.

5. UTime on the server you are applying for (Must be 50 hours minimum):Dont know exacly because of the removal of Utime but i would say about 51-53 hours

6. Current rank on server?User/Lord. Level:11

7. How many warns do you have on the server?0

8. Have you donated?Yes

9. What rank are you applying for?Moderator

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/1939-staff-guidelines/? You will be tested on it: Link wont work, pls send me a working one, but should know some of it.

11. Timezone: EST

12. Permission:N/A

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I belevie I can help the community of this server by enforcing the rules from the motd and preventing minge,rdm, and not wishing to rp. I have a feeling during the weekend more staff will be needed. I believe the server will be more fun with more staff that know what they are doing to prevent minge and deal with problems.

Posted

I read the Staff Handbook and understand it.

Posted (edited)

That is a very low rank with your hours...

Can you give me the guessed date you first joined the server? I am talking about the current one you're on not like the old one.

Edited by Link

Posted (edited)

Last week Monday and played most of the day Monday - Thursday for about 5+ hours then no weekend then all day Monday and yesterday(7:30/8am-10pm). I usually get on when there is 2 or 3 people and look for a staff member just to to see if we can get it populated.

Edited by Everydragoon81

Posted

Last week Monday and played most of the day Monday - Thursday for about 5+ hours then no weekend then all day Monday and yesterday(7:30/8am-10pm). I usually get on when there is 2 or 3 people and look for a staff member just to to see if we can get it populated.

Alright because at the time you uploaded this I took a look at your profile and it said you only had a total of 44 hours played on garrys mod for the week and this isn't server specific. So basically you only played 50 hours when nobody else was really on?

Posted

Alright because at the time you uploaded this I took a look at your profile and it said you only had a total of 44 hours played on garrys mod for the week and this isn't server specific. So basically you only played 50 hours when nobody else was really on?

Nice try bro but link got cha on that one... lying on a staff app is not ok

Posted (edited)

Well what about the time from last week? I cant find out how much i had from last week.

-Also I was not adding the hours i had on the 4th yester day.

Edited by Everydragoon81

Posted

I mean you dont really do anything that would make you a good staff member but you also dont have anything that would make you a bad staff member i mean enforcing the motd isnt really a special quality its just a basic duty for staff neither is preventing minging or rdm. So unless you have some quality that makes you stand out from other staff its a -support

Posted

Well what about the time from last week? I cant find out how much i had from last week.

-Also I was not adding the hours i had on the 4th yester day.

Nice try bro but link got cha on that one... lying on a staff app is not ok

It tracks full week time. I checked it on Monday. There could be possibilities though that there was more time when the tracking got deleted. I am not saying that you don't have 50 hours I am just saying that within the past week you have 44 which could possibly be like 43 spent on the GL SWRP server. I am not saying you don't have the 50 hours just that was a little thing I looked at to make sure at least you play a good amount of garrys mod.

Posted

-Support

No Poll

Not Active On Fourms

Little Effort

Posted

-Support

No Poll

Not Active On Fourms

Little Effort

Ditto

Posted