LemonFridge (dikker pimel)'s Activity
LemonFridge (dikker pimel) added a topic in AcceptedLemon's Trial Moderator ApplicationWhat is your in-game name?: USAF Vice Commander Lemon
What is your steam name?: LemonFridge
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:60242166
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have, I have owned multiple communities, some were successful. Some not so much. I've also staffed on other Garry's Mod servers(Mostly RP servers). And I've been moderator on this server before I got banned. So I would say that I'm pretty experienced. and I can send proof if needed.
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April, 2017
What date did you make your forums account? May, 2017
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member
How many warns do you have on the server? Currently 0
Have you donated? Yes, I have.
What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Ofcourse.
Timezone: GMT + 1, Central European Time.
Permission (Admin+ need this): This is not needed when u apply for Trial Moderator
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank because I'm an mature and respectful person, and I would treat everyone equally , even if they are one of the biggest minges. I want to make the community a safer place for everyone and I feel like I can do that better when I'm a (Trial-) Moderator, I want to make sure that the players have a great and enjoyable time on the server and help them in any way possible if they need help with something.
How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? It's important to remain calm in these types of situations, first I jailtp the player to an area away from all players and then I would ask the player why he is acting this way, and I would ask him to be calm and stop cursing. I would gag him if he doesn't stop. Then I will explain what I'm gonna do and how he would get punished. His punishment would be 10.000 seconds minge, but I'm not sure Trial Moderators can minge for that long. So I would minge him for 500+ seconds, and give him a warn.
Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. Yes, but this is pretty much common sense.
- 9 replies
- 104 views
LemonFridge (dikker pimel) added a topic in AirforceLemon's AFSOC Regiment TL Application1. What Is your In-game Name: Lemon
2. What Is your current rank?(2LT+): Colonel
3. Who would like to see you as a Team Leader? (Two Officers): USAF CPT Lime, USAF 2LT Danny, US VCMDR Green, USAF LTC Johnson
4. Why should we trust you to be the Regiment's Team Leader?(This Is A Regiment in the MAJCOM (30-50 words Min)):I should be trusted with team leader because I have proven myself to be trustworthy. I've been in this community for 1 year now, and been officer for a long time. (With lots of experience).
5. Why do you want to be the Team Leader of this Regiment? (30-50 Words Min): Because I think that being a team leader gives you way more responsibility, Which I feel like I'm ready for. I also want to make sure that AFSOC is at their best, and make sure that everyone is well disciplined. I also want to make the USAF even bigger and better then it already is. And I can do that better if I'm Team Leader. So we can make some good role models.
8. What is your Timezone?: GMT + 1, Central European Time
9. How often can you be on?(How many days/hours a week) 4 - 6 hours each day.
10. When was the exact or approximate date you joined the MAJCOM?: My first time was 23 June 2017, and I got back a couple of weeks ago.
11. How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): I don't have any.
12. Do you have any Active strikes?: No.
13. Are you able to perform in the field with skill, precision, leadership, and determination?: Yes, I am.
14. Have you read the AFSOC Informational? (Yes/no) You will be tested: Yes, I did.
15. Are you capable of leading, keeping track of, and training the AFSOC regiment? Ofcourse.
- 3 replies
- 89 views